Date of Incident
    December 3, 2021

Your Character Name?
    DMT

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    unknown

Accused Character Name
    Paco Morales, Harry Barnes

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    14:40 PM (round start)

What rule(s) were broken:
    6. No Metacommunication

Description of the incident:
    I was north of bar, prepping the are area soon after marines had landed. Marines were not aware of my location, nor they saw me prior, iirc.

Just when I was opening these boxes, two rushed straight from the bottom of the screen to this room, as if they knew exactly where I was. They were lined up with the doors tiles - each going for different door.

I cloaked immediately, and positioned for a pounce out of the room. The marine just before me stepped aside and stopped very briefly, while the other one didn't even stop iirc. They were very organized. Right after, they went straight back to the bar, without wandering.

Now, I wouldn't be reporting this if a ghost wasn't observing me which obviously, increases the suspicion level in case quite a bit, and especially if the same person who was observing me said 'get fucked', as can be seen in the screenshot. Can the latter be verified?

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    What resolution are you seeking?
    Will this be the first ever non direct evidence metacomms report that isn't denied? :thonk:

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ckeys:

Brother_jeff/(Imhotep Richblood)
    Frycock/(Paco Morales)
    Centaur3430/(Harry Barnes)
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will prepare logs.
    "Come on chaps! Why just dust off the OB flames it'll create. Nothing the USCM can't handle!"
    Currently playing as a sublimely gentlemanly British chap: Warris 'Haig' Fernsby

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Logs

Logs of note pre-fight
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Main combat logs from the DMT fight
    Spoiler Spoiler:

DMT's LOOC conversation upon respawn about the topic with another xenos
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    "Come on chaps! Why just dust off the OB flames it'll create. Nothing the USCM can't handle!"
    Currently playing as a sublimely gentlemanly British chap: Warris 'Haig' Fernsby

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the logs.

So, the players in question didn't co-ordinate their actions in chat prior to when I saw them coming? Also, I can't tell if this players ghost (the one in dchat) or other was actually on me as this was taking place, but I saw one flying from that room and towards bar just after they went back there. Are actions in ghost tab of the UI being logged?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And just to highlight the following - soon after marine landing, even if LZ1, any area north of this room is always being devoid of action. Also, dormitories and adjacent areas to east were otherwise pretty much empty at that time. Therefore, for a random ghost to fly through there in this particular case, at the right moment, would be an absurd coincidence.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DEADmetal View Post
    And just to highlight the following - soon after marine landing, even if LZ1, any area north of this room is always being devoid of action. Also, dormitories and adjacent areas to east were otherwise pretty much empty at that time. Therefore, for a random ghost to fly through there in this particular case, at the right moment, would be an absurd coincidence.
    It is likely they were checking for you, or at the very least responding to your death message. Though I couldn't know, and in this case it is impossible to prove.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DEADmetal View Post
    Thank you for the logs.

So, the players in question didn't co-ordinate their actions in chat prior to when I saw them coming? Also, I can't tell if this players ghost (the one in dchat) or other was actually on me as this was taking place, but I saw one flying from that room and towards bar just after they went back there. Are actions in ghost tab of the UI being logged?
    They are logged, however I did not pick up a "jump to DMT" during my review

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfan1815 View Post
    They are logged, however I did not pick up a "jump to DMT" during my review
    No sufficient proof then, I guess. Well, thank you for going through it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just my two cents to be honest.
    Dont report people metacomming. You TELL admins/mods of potential metacomming via ahelp or DMs.

If you report them into the forums THEY will stop metacomming and it wont be proven because they will just stop for some time.

Its just my advice. Please dont delete this and i hope the staff team understands what i mean. People should be telling this into ahelps or DMs instead of forum reporting.