User Tag List

Thread: CaptainCamo - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CaptainCamo - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    CaptainCamo
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Jeremy Smith
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    riot officer#0772
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    -
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Unknown
    Total Ban Duration
    As per the guidelines of when I was banned, til appeal.
    Remaining Duration
    Permaneant.
    What other servers do you play on?
    TGMC, tg
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Possibly XRF, not sure if I was banned or not though.
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    I do not.
    Reason for Ban
    You were warned in SS13: Colonial Marines Official for: Rule 1, don't be a dick to other users. Spamming "cope" when someone brings up a serious issue isn't acceptable. Applying ban, you may appeal on the forums.

You were banned from SS13: Colonial Marines Official | As noted.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    First of all, I'm sorry for what I said, it was very insensitive of me to said what was said, especially considering it was a serious complaint. I have a good number of friends and such in the CM-cord and I've lost most contact with them in the about 45ish days I've been discord banned, and I'm attempting to make a return into CM and want to stay up to date with new rulings and gitlab changes without manually checking the latter myself.

There is one thing I've found, apparently the discord procedures for bans have changed since I was banned, but I assume the unban procedures of the procedures I was banned under are still in effect, that being no timed bans, only bans til appeal while being able to appeal instantly, with a month delay if denied.

When I was banned I took the opportunity of it to take a break off of CM and relax, and I've branched out to some other SS13 servers, but alas, my favorite is still, and likely will always be CM, and especially its community, I've made many friends here and not being able to speak to them often has been a shame, I do care about the server a lot and I miss messing around in LRC. But after around 40 days, I rather want to come back to CM, and its discord, thus why I am appealing this ban only now.

Once more, I sincerely apologize for what I said and did, and hope you consider unbanning me from the discord.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your appeal is accepted.

This is without a doubt one of better appeals I've read since I've been handling them. Sincere, addresses the issue you were banned for, without needless sarcasm or shitposting.

Your ban will be removed within the hour.
    Senior Administrator