User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Xenos without the mutators

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FGRSentinel View Post
    And that devalues my entire argument why? I've played as a Sentinel a lot in the past and my neuro hits more often than not except for extreme-range shots (which still hit something like a quarter of the time), which is what I was saying. Maybe I got lucky with RNG, I don't know.
    I dunno. I've found nuero to be iffy whenever I use it, maybe it's selection bias.

Back to mutators, looking forward to getting more though I have no idea what kind we'll get given we aren't getting stat mutators and things like stronger acid are counted in that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neuro can be good and bad.

You might have godlike RNG and constantly hit 5 tile neuro stuns past several barricades.

Or you might fail a neuro just as you get into buckshot range and just get instantly decimated as a Sentinel.

And yes, ive reliably hit 5 tile shots and play Xeno when im tired of not getting Spec roles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate_bickie View Post
    I dunno. I've found nuero to be iffy whenever I use it, maybe it's selection bias.

Back to mutators, looking forward to getting more though I have no idea what kind we'll get given we aren't getting stat mutators and things like stronger acid are counted in that.
    https://gitlab.com/cmdevs/ColonialMarines/issues/5549

Something like this.
    Resident ex-punished Junior Developer and Coder, and ex three-time member of the Yautja Council, two-time member of the Synth Council.

See with your eyes, my army of flies, when no one's alive...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MattAtlas View Post
    Pretty cool. Unending swarm sounds exactly like something runners would have

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Attachment 376

Come on, let's join our forces!
    dude Apollo dies in a couple of movies, plus if a predator shows up im really fucked if im Apollo

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    dude Apollo dies in a couple of movies, plus if a predator shows up im really fucked if im Apollo
    It's the thought that counts!

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that feel when marines get new weapons, armor, and attachments to change gameplay drastically and let them customize their character while xenos still dont have any mutators besides off weed healing lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    that feel when marines get new weapons, armor, and attachments to change gameplay drastically and let them customize their character while xenos still dont have any mutators besides off weed healing lol
    A lot of the marine changes are a lot easier to code than new mutators for xenos;
    Adding a new gun is just a new sprite and some stat adjustments - it's more fill-in-the-blanks. Adding a new type of pounce for runners actually requires figuring out how to code/implement that. It takes a lot more time to do the latter than the former.

You'll notice almost every bit of new marine equipment/feature is basically a variation or expansion of something that already exists.