Nancok

Marine Name
    Puck "Petero" Robertsons

Other Whitelist Applications
    Mentor whitelist, if that counts

Character Information

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Isaac

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    Mostly a generic synth, addressing officers with simple prompts and lacking emotion.
    When called it's just "What do you need?" or "What are my orders?"
    When told what to do just "Understood" or things similar to that.
    The responses sound human but lack emotion, that's my overall goal.

HOWEVER, when it comes to non-officers and other lower ranking roles, he MAY choose to communicate with more unprofessional language, using words like "lookin good", "y'all ready?" or "this nade should kill whatever it catches", imo it would make sense for a synth to be able to be less formal at times, it would make them look more natural (from a standpoint of justificating anyone producing a synth like that).

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I just like support roles, i honestly prefer them over combat roles (altho some combat is always nice to break up 3 consecutive rounds of just support work)
    I also like roles that are lower in the chain of command since my leadership abilities are... lacking to say the least
    So i just tought "this role seems perfect for me"
    As to why i should be whitelisted? idk, it is rare to not get any synths so there doesn't seem to be a lack of them. So i got nothing to add in that part

Synthetic Character Story
    Isaac gets activated as the shift starts. As it gears up it keeps listening for the usual radio banter in search for any officer requesting his presence.
    As soon as it is ready it radios over command channel to ask for any orders and is promptly asked to come to CIC by the XO.
    Apparently it can't be said over comms, Isaac doesn't stop to wonder that and heads there.
    It presents to the XO and a conversation ensues:
    - Isaac: "What do you need?"
    - XO: "We have no MPs and the marines are beating up both doctors and other marines for whatever reason, go help with the wounded"
    - Isaac: "Going"

Just like that it leaves CIC and rushes to upper medbay, it sees some MTs breaking into the CL's office and stops for a brief moment to radio "MPs to CL office" in the MP channel before continuing down the ladder to lower medbay.

Down there it finds blood spread across the floor, corpses of both marines and doctors, researcher treating the CMO who is still in crit.
    After taking a second to asses the victims it start treating the first doc it finds, heals it, defibrilates them and continues up to the next one.
    Half way treatment a marine enters medbay and shoots at the near dead CMO while yelling about him being to blame for something.
    The CMO dies and the marine stops shooting shortly after. The orders where to treat the wounded and comms indicate that the MPs are already on the case of the apparent riot, so Isaac ignores the situation and keeps doing it's job.
    The marine then heads towards Isaac and aims at it asking him to stop treating the doctor. Isaac simply states "I cannot follow that order"
    The marine throws a fit and takes a single shot at Isaac and warns them to stop treating them again.
    Isaac assesses that the marine won't follow trough, it just isn't worth it, but then the marine warns that it will kill the doctor again if revived.
    At this point Isaac has no choice, he has to stop the marine in order to follow their current order. So it uses a flash(or any tool it can use for the job) on it and subdues them.
    Then proceeds to drag the doctor trough the actual medbay's doors, where the marine won't be able to follow before completing their task.
    By the time the treatment is done the violent marine has already left and no more shots are heard, comms imply the DS has left so it is safe to assume that most marines have left with it. Isaac finishes patching up the doctors and ensuring they are in a healthy condition.

Once everything is done, he proceeds back to CIC to inform of all the events that transgressed to the XO, informing MPs of culprits shortly after.

Shortly after the CO wakes up and decides to deploy with guard and synth in tow, req staff is gone so Isaac is asked to provide for the MPs that where asked to follow.

Some time later, groundside, the synth is following the CO as they start heading into caves, the CO over extends and is caught, impregnated and clumsily killed by xenos. Isaac manages to retrieve the body with the guard's cover and promptly tells them "Got the CO, we have to leave the caves", going outside to start the revival process and medevac the CO.
    BUT there is no medevac (i want this to be somewhat realistic lol) so he is forced to carry him all the way ship after the treatment in order to remove the larva (APC died in some remote area trying to flank 20 minutes earlier)

Isaac, once the CO enters medbay proper and asks to have the larva removed, stays in medbay's lobby awaiting for the CO's recovery as he bags up corpses and takes them to the morgue, since no more orders have come trough so far.
    The engagement groundside is coming to an end, by the time the CO is back in mint condition the engagement is over. The synth then assists in the celebrations making an impossibly high sandwich at the mess hall.

Experience

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    I know all common constructions and i have good knowledge of less standard ones (machine/computer assembly, airlock configuration, etc)

How familiar are you with Command?
    I know how all the machines in CIC work but i am lacking in the leadership department.
    I have good understanding of the chain of command too.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    Pretty much my main support job, plenty of hours as Doctor/CMO and Researcher. All the commonly done groundside surgeries, larva removal, limb replacement, organ healing, etc)

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    I've done it plenty of RO hours, outside of the recent shift in what is and isn't available at the vendors (the kit removal MR) i know all there is to know about it. (helps that whenever i try to look for code on items req's code pops up first)

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    - It is red alert, the xenos crashed and i am alone with a wounded marine, i am dragging it but a drone keeps trying to slash them. I prepare a melee weapon in my other hand and wait for the drone to arrive upon which i bodyblock them from the marine and whack them first, the drone stands up to the fight and keeps slashing but eventually gives up. I fireman-carry the marine and rush to a safer place.
    - I am currently stationed at FOB as it is being built, the engineers are slowly cading up from the north and as such the south is left to me. I see a runner aproach so i purposefully get in their way to block them from reaching the marines (assuming i have the reflexes for that) and hit them.
    Once the marines realize the threat and respond i go back to placing barricades with the time they bought chasing the runner off.
    - While scorting some unarmed USCM personel trough the ship, trough the darkness i see a CLF member trying to sneak around. I yell RUN to the USCM personel but they don't listen in time before the CLF member starts shooting, i rush up to the relatively close CLF member as to stop him from chasing the personel and manage to incapacitate him after enough blows with a fire axe, i immedieately turn around and go after the personel who hasn't actually gone far as i see the CLF member get up behind me, i yell RUN again as i try to scort them to a safe hiding spot.

Confirmations

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Have you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Other Information

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    I think i covered everything as well as i could. I am still undecided in the personality, i will likely just do Working Joe personality (emotionless) until i get comfortable with the switchng and all that, considering Working Joes will become a common thing soon it seems like i can't just stick with ONLY working joe personality for long
    Last edited by Nancok; 12-08-2021 at 04:36 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are not allowed to apply for a Whitelist multiple times at once. Your previous app is still up. You can request to withdraw your previous app, but standard procedure is that you will incur a 30 day timelock until you are allowed to re-apply. Wait for your previous app to be resolved or ask for it to be withdrawn.
    Synthetic Unit 'Amber'.

Major Misti Rockwell, USS Yokosuka, 2nd Division, 2nd Battlegroup, 3rd Fleet.

Trial Moderator: 7th November 2021 - 21st November 2021
    Moderator: 21st November 2021 - 17th January 2022
    Senior Moderator: 17th January 2022 - 2nd of June 2022

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, asking to withdraw the previous one in a minute
    From mateland with LOVE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless you got special permission from Jakk, you need to wait 30 days after your first app is officially withdrawn to re apply.
    Synth Gaming

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also you story isn't nearly long enough, I think the minimum length is 4 pages but I could be mistaken.
    Synth Gaming

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The minimum is not 4 pages, no idea where you heard that lmao

The minimum story requirement is that you show us what your character is like, and that you understand how a synthetic behaves. Be it in a couple paragraphs, or 8 pages like 50rem did, as long as it works and you're passionate about the character you're creating.

This app along with your other one is denied, you can reapply in 30 days.
    Synthetic Senator