User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok so basically im finna head out mista cm

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok so basically im finna head out mista cm

ok so i've been removed from admin and im here to explain a little bit about it because i feel like a lot of shit was pinned on me when i was publicly fired in the staff discord, and feels really unfair as i've never leaked to zane about that shit. also i'm finna dip from cm so theres that too

ok so i ///leaked/// these two things to some people so they would fully know the consequences of their actions which i felt like was a fair thing to do but its w.e

drama aside as i dont intend to create any, have a good one everyone and have this meme
    hello im dondale

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very epic and for those who don't know

yes.jpg
    Last edited by z a n e b o t; 02-19-2019 at 04:45 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey ghostdex are you around?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You taught me Florida can be okay. *salute

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gamer down

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Dondale...

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no idea whats going on but drama is fun.

Washed up CM-SS13 Host NGGJamie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A little bit of context Ghostdex is missing in his original post. Those statements were written explicitly to be leaked and were never actually true.
    Synthetic Application-Leonard [Accepted] - Predator Application-Thei-De Na'Tauk [Accepted]

Mentor: 06/28/2017 - 08/07/2017 / Trial Moderator 08/07/2017 - 08/25/17 / Moderator 08/25/17 - 10/11/17 / Trial Admin 10/11/17 - 10/30/17 / Senior Mentor 10/30/17 - 03/15/18 / Mod Manager 03/15/18 - 07/08/18 / Coder 07/08/18 - 07/27/18 / Host 07/27/18 - 10/19/22

I run Linux on all of my machines and actively reject Windows. I have some cool dotfiles up on Github for configuring some of my favorite stuff.

Contact Info:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NGGJamie View Post

A little bit of context Ghostdex is missing in his original post. Those statements were written explicitly to be leaked and were never actually true.
    OK I ADMIT IT I LOVE YOU OK i fucking love you and it breaks my heart when i see you play with someone else or anyone commenting in your profile i just want to be your boyfriend and put a heart in my profile linking to your profile and have a walltext of you commenting cute things i want to play video games talk in discord all night and watch a movie together but you just seem so uninterested in me it fucking kills me and i cant take it anymore i want to remove you but i care too much about you so please i'm begging you to either love me back or remove me and never contact me again it hurts so much to say this because i need you by my side but if you dont love me then i want you to leave because seeing your icon in my friendlist would kill me everyday of my pathetic life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good job, you managed to trick and kick out one of your better staff over a literally insignificant leak

shoudl've stayed a mentor tbh, you did a lot better then