User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok so basically im finna head out mista cm

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh snap plot twist. Got set up, its a sting.

Washed up CM-SS13 Host NGGJamie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoahKirchner View Post
    OK I ADMIT IT I LOVE YOU OK i fucking love you and it breaks my heart when i see you play with someone else or anyone commenting in your profile i just want to be your boyfriend and put a heart in my profile linking to your profile and have a walltext of you commenting cute things i want to play video games talk in discord all night and watch a movie together but you just seem so uninterested in me it fucking kills me and i cant take it anymore i want to remove you but i care too much about you so please i'm begging you to either love me back or remove me and never contact me again it hurts so much to say this because i need you by my side but if you dont love me then i want you to leave because seeing your icon in my friendlist would kill me everyday of my pathetic life.
    Okay.
    Synthetic Application-Leonard [Accepted] - Predator Application-Thei-De Na'Tauk [Accepted]

Mentor: 06/28/2017 - 08/07/2017 / Trial Moderator 08/07/2017 - 08/25/17 / Moderator 08/25/17 - 10/11/17 / Trial Admin 10/11/17 - 10/30/17 / Senior Mentor 10/30/17 - 03/15/18 / Mod Manager 03/15/18 - 07/08/18 / Coder 07/08/18 - 07/27/18 / Host 07/27/18 - 10/19/22

I run Linux on all of my machines and actively reject Windows. I have some cool dotfiles up on Github for configuring some of my favorite stuff.

Contact Info:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NGGJamie View Post

A little bit of context Ghostdex is missing in his original post. Those statements were written explicitly to be leaked and were never actually true.
    weird flex but ok, im just giving what i posted that WAS NOT HARMFUL and literally just let a few players know what might happen to them, as i said, i'm not here to make drama from this but man, i feel like you just want to parade around your big brain straight so aight whatever cool
    hello im dondale

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    one more thing to boost my post count but leaking will never be fixed btw, its ground into the roots of your staff team, everyone leaks its just for one side or the other and it just so happens we're the ones who actually act on shitty behavior and call shit out when its wrong

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by z a n e b o t View Post
    one more thing to boost my post count but leaking will never be fixed btw, its ground into the roots of your staff team, everyone leaks its just for one side or the other and it just so happens we're the ones who actually act on shitty behavior and call shit out when its wrong
    Seems to me we're on a good track to getting rid of a lot of the leaking problem. Big progress so far this year.
    Chen "Disco" West, Proud recipient of the "Realest Nigga on the Bloc" Award.
    My Dossier, it's good. Trust me. Read it.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterClould View Post
    Seems to me we're on a good track to getting rid of a lot of the leaking problem. Big progress so far this year.
    Yeah now they just have to get rid of you and your discord

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    too bad i wasnt a huge leaker so not much progress was made, lmfao bro, literally a libtard
    hello im dondale

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welp ghostdex goodbye good friend. fuck your cats bag of limes sleeping fuck....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by z a n e b o t View Post
    Yeah now they just have to get rid of you and your discord
    Zero game meta or leaks from from the staff team in my discord thus making it a completely kosier server

Ya yeet yourself kiddo
    Chen "Disco" West, Proud recipient of the "Realest Nigga on the Bloc" Award.
    My Dossier, it's good. Trust me. Read it.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zero game meta or leaks from from the staff team in my discord thus making it a completely kosier server

Ya yeet yourself kiddo
    if you say so minimum wage walmart employee