FrankTheMagicPotato

Date of Incident
    December 15, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Stephen 'Stevie' Belfast

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    VerminTheVarmin, Wizardofmad

Accused Character Name
    Samuel Anderson (varmin), Jin Guowei-Brown (wizard)

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    7~ PM Central Time

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 11 ML, Rule 4 grief

Description of the incident:
    Cadet, Jin, Wizard
    CMP, Samuel, Vermin
    MT, Stephen, Me

Through this round, after tripping on ultrazine for a while, in fighting with a schizophrenic vision, I accidentally shot a mp several times and was brigged. this was shittery on my part, honestly deserve a note or something for that, IE. Sorry to that MP, I really wasn't trying to hit you.

Once I was brigged, I was charged with (proper) charges and was being processed, when an MP dropped grab on me and I ran around the processing room for 20 seconds. At this point, I was brought down and grabbed again. However, while I was unconscious, Jin struck me with a harmbaton. I started screaming assault and all, but it wasn't a big deal since he was a cadet, probably a noob, and it was a single hit. I can't quite recall how or why I was unconscious again, but I was brought down once more, but this time Jin struck me repeatedly with a harmbaton. (I know that both times, I posed no threat and was already incapacitated when he struck me). At this point I started making a bigger stink to CMP, telling him an MP violated the law, Assault + NOD, and he was legally required to arrest them as it was a major crime. CMP barely spoke to me and gave no real response. Another incompetence of CMP, my timer was never started. I was put in brig for 10+ minutes with no timer running, and I was just sitting there with no MPs watching me, even when i repeatedly asked for medical attention (legally required) for my wounds + ultrazine withdrawal. A doc came, but they seem to have not let him in? (this also occurred to someone else later in the round, to the point that staff had to intervene via ARES).

At this point, I was jailbroken, seeing as my timer was extra long and I wasn't recieveing medical attention. I leave, get treated, ahelp, and was about to go back to talk to CMP when hijack happened. I return to brig, enter the armory to grab a gun for the coming xeno horde. Just before crash, I and Jin were sitting in armory, and I was about to leave by hacking the door out, when he stunned me and cuffed me, leaving me in armory cuffed even as the shuttle crashed nearby. I screamed at him to release me, but I was ignored, until the xenos actually got there. At this point a runner opened the door, and him, outside the armory, shot me repeatedly trying to hit the runner which had moved away from me.

I understand that CMP also had some other mistakes, which Forest mentioned in my ahelp, but he was unable to address them due to round ending. My main points are Jin's beatings of me (small, noob mistake), CMPs total ignorance of them/me, and biggest, Jin straight up killing me during hijack because i was hacking a door?

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    whole lotta logs on this gonna need a deep pull

What resolution are you seeking?
    CMP Jban for CMP
    MP ban for Cadet

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pulling logs for this

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First log pull, feedback would be appreciated!

ULTRAZINE
    Spoiler Spoiler:

SCHIZO

Spoiler Spoiler:

MEET WITH MP
    Spoiler Spoiler:

ACCIDENTALLY SHOOTS MP
    Spoiler Spoiler:

ARRESTED
    Spoiler Spoiler:

HANDCUFFED
    Spoiler Spoiler:

PEPPERSPRAYED
    Spoiler Spoiler:

MPs ASSESS DAMAGE

Spoiler Spoiler:

CMP DEALS WITH FRANK
    Spoiler Spoiler:

INCARCERATED
    Spoiler Spoiler:

FIRST HARM BATON
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CLAIMS ASSAULT
    Spoiler Spoiler:

JIN
    Spoiler Spoiler:

SECOND HARM BATON
    Spoiler Spoiler:

TIMER
    Spoiler Spoiler:

AHELP

Spoiler Spoiler:

MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Spoiler Spoiler:

HIJACK OCCURS
    Spoiler Spoiler:

JIN STUNNING, CUFFING FRANK AFTER HIJACK

Spoiler Spoiler:

SECOND AHELP FROM FRANK

Spoiler Spoiler:

FRANK SHOT BY CADET
    Spoiler Spoiler:

LOGOUT FROM CMP

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Want to clarify a few things, not a log issue as limitations of logging.

My original calling CMP 'bald retard' was when I was dropped, allowing me to run around in brig, (totally normal mistake) but I insulted him after watching him fail to hit me with tasers repeatedly, when I was slowed by withdrawal, and he had IFF on so he wasn't even shooting me, which is a rookie mistake with tasers. I was a bit angry and I shouldn't have been insulting them too much but it was just a reaction to circumstances which weren't logged. As to the rest, looks good to me. Shows CMP failing to respond to me repeatedly, (not logged but he was actually in sight of me at one point, still failed to respond) as well as Jin's failures and abuses.
    Stephen Belfast, PBer
    Pau'thi Teer, unrobust pred
    JO-J0, really bad runner
    Also Yautja WL councillor. Feel free to DM me on discord for any Predator related concerns.
    FrankTheMagicPotato#5067
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In conjunction with two other player reports for breaking Marine Law as an MP role, on top of a lengthy history of the same, VerminTheVarmin has been banned for three days and has received a department ban from MP.
    A note has been placed on Wizardofmad for extensive use of harm baton without cause.
    Last edited by forest2001; 12-29-2021 at 03:47 PM.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001