Date of Incident
    December 16, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Viktor 'Iron' Mallard

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Decker100 (I think I may be wrong)

Accused Character Name
    Molly Williams

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    12:21 (GMT-5 or central US time)

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 3, don't be a dick

Description of the incident:
    Decker100 was playing Molly Williams as the Mess Serg, I saw them deploying and asked "do you have the authority to deploy" they didn't answer so I asked on command comms and the CO said they did so I spoke breifly with them wished them luck and then stepped off the DS as they deployed.

They kicked off at this on comms which I don't mind cause that's something I'm used to as CMP. I asked them to stop a few times, talked back at them then finally ordered them to clear comms when it was clear they didn't want to chat which they did.

AFAIK I did not threaten them with arrest or attempt to arrest them at any time, so there was no need for the hate I got.

I then checked with other mentors in mchat to see if anyone knew about the ruiling on the Mess Serg needing permision, no-one gave a distinct answer.

Someone mhelped me about people needing permision to deploy in Mhelp and I said I can't answer ML questions in mhelp and they should ahelp it, I wished them luck and I was polite (I don't think this was Decker hence I'm confused if Decker Was playing Williams or not).

Then I ahelped saying what had happened as I wanted to be transparent and was worried that if I got envolved anymore I would overstep my boundaries as a mentor.

Once the round was close to ending, Molly Williams conitnued to be rude in dchat I asked them to stop and they went on, I asked them to stop again and the finally did.

Then Decker100 went on about how they hate MPS in OCC and used similar language to Molly had in Dchat about how it's a grief role.

I asked them if they were Molly and if they were to just drop it, they seemed to just ignore this.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Logs of Dchat and OCC are all I have.

Dchat:
    DEAD: Cyrus Ambrose(follow) says, "God"
    DEAD: Cyrus Ambrose(follow) says, "I was deadass researching he entire fucking round to answer your question of "where does it say that""
    DEAD: Molly Williams(follow) says, "Fun fact."
    DEAD: Molly Williams(follow) says, "It doesn't."
    DEAD: Cyrus Ambrose(follow) says, "I finished my talk with the admins halfway into the final battle"
    DEAD: Cyrus Ambrose(follow) says, "It does"
    DEAD: Molly Williams(follow) says, "Link."
    DEAD: Cyrus Ambrose(follow) says, "It's in the sop, and isn't as explicit as I'd like, but the admins said it applied"
    DEAD: Molly Williams(follow) says, "Where in the SOP does it say?"
    DEAD: Cyrus Ambrose(follow) says, ""Department heads are not allowed to deploy to the AO, with the exception of the CMP and CE. Following this, anyone that are to deploy require permission from either the head of the department or the Commander, where the Commander can overrule the department head." According to the admins, the 'anyone' refers to vessel crew like you"
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "you can'trun
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "as ship side crew"
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "and I was worried you were going to do that"
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "hence I asked"
    DEAD: Molly Williams(follow) says, "The Mess Sergeant has no Department Head."
    DEAD: Cyrus Ambrose(follow) says, "And IF you do deloy you need to stay i FOB"
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "yeah"
    ms(follow) says, "So I guess they're the head of their own Department."
    DEAD: Molly Williams(follow) says, "So I guess it applies?"
    [ROUND ENDS]
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "that's why you are an outlier"
    DEAD: Cyrus Ambrose(follow) says, "No"
    DEAD: Molly Williams(follow) says, "CMP was too fucking lazy to look it up."
    DEAD: Cyrus Ambrose(follow) says, "Molly I did look it u"
    DEAD: Molly Williams(follow) says, "You did. CMP didn't."
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "No I wasn't"
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "I knew where it was from"
    DEAD: Molly Williams(follow) says, "You didn't quote the SOP when questioned."
    DEAD: Molly Williams(follow) says, "So you clearly just pulled it out your ass."
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "correct"
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "I don't need to"
    DEAD: Cyrus Ambrose(follow) says, "TBF Molly"
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "nope"
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "Molly"
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "why are you being so mean dude"
    DEAD: Cyrus Ambrose(follow) says, "When you asked"
    DEAD: Molly Williams(follow) says, "Maybe you should play a role that isn't designed to ruin peoples rounds."
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "I haveliterally done nothing"
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "okay"
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "leave off"
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "or I ahelp"
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "I can't be assed
    DEAD: Molly Williams(follow) says, "Maybe don't play a soft-grief role."
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "I was polite to you not rude, and I just said"
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "do you have permision"
    DEAD: Cyrus Ambrose(follow) says, ""
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "then you threw shit at me"
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "so"
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "why?"
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "I didn't arrest you I didn't threaten to arest you"
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "I didn't step towards you"
    DEAD: Cyrus Ambrose(follow) says, ""
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "I wasn't rude"
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "I just said"
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "Do you have the authority to deploy"
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "and the CO said"
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "they do"
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "so I said"
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "Good luck"
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "then you threw shit at me in comms"
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "for no reason"
    DEAD: Cyrus Ambrose(follow) says, "And continued that shit here, for the record"
    DEAD: Cyrus Ambrose(follow) says, "God it's draining to hear the "military olice are griefers antifun cucks reeeeee""
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "like If you feel I've done something wrong, please PR me"
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "and it will be handled"
    DEAD: Viktor 'Iron' Mallard(follow) says, "anyways I'm leaving this be now"
    OOC:
    OOC: Decker100: I fucking hate MPs, jesus christ.
    OOC: Decker100: Like, I hate alot of things about CM.
    OOC: Decker100: But fuck me.
    OOC: Decker100: Mps are just the worst fucking part.
    OOC: Moonshanks: dude Decker
    OOC: Decker100: The embody both shitty gameplay and shitty players.
    OOC: Moonshanks: if you areMolly
    OOC: Moonshanks: drop it
    OOC: Moonshanks: please
    OOC: Decker100: I hate MPs for many, many reasons.
    OOC: Decker100: Not least because they're self-obsessed power-tripping turbocunts.
    OOC: Decker100: If you salute a Staff-Sergeant I'll fucking backhand you.
    OOC: Decker100: You wanna spend your round making other players miserable because of a bit of text that's not been updated in over 6 months and only ever gets updated when you CANT arrest someone?
    OOC: Decker100: Maybe you should kill yourself.
    OOC: Decker100: OR
    OOC: Decker100: Play MP
    OOC: Moonshanks: Decker are you Molly Williams?

And my ahelp in game which Dubzor replied to suggesting I should PR:
    PM to Staff (AdminHelp):
     Hey if Decker is Molly Williams I asked them one question in game if they had the authority to deploy, they then spent a good 10 mins being shitty to me on comms without me being rude back, they then did it in Dchat, and now they're doing it in OCC (if they are Molly Williams) I don't mind usually but I have not been rude this entire time,and just repeatedly asked them to drop itthey are still salting about it

SeniorAdministrator PM from Dubszor/(Dubszor) (?): That's something I'd say make a player report for, so we can get people to pull all of their say logs for the round. Maybe other rounds too, if it's a pattern.

PM to Dubszor/(Bjorn Sigvaldsson Jr.) (?): Ight will do I don't have any screencaps though

I don't have the ingame logs before as they are too far back.

I left in some other people's DChats as they were also there with me when I asked Molly if they had pemrision to deploy.

What resolution are you seeking?
    I just don't understand why they were so rude to me for just asking them if they had authority to deploy.

I kinda want an apology from them then I'm happy to drop this, or atleast and explination, but also Decker has been rude and obstructive towards me in the past and I have not PR'd it, if this is a pattern in their behaviour I would like it looked into.

To clarify what I want an apology about, I want Decker to be honest about why they were so angry, and to acknowledge that it was not needed, and was a shit thing to do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Note I am unsure if the OCCs were directed at me, but they sure felt that way considering how they had acted in Dchat and in game, if however Decker was not playing Molly I apologise for the mistaken idenity.
    Viktor 'Iron' Mallard's service record:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pulling logs for this

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Note: Some dchat logs posted in initial report were unable to be found. Most likely a byond moment, I've put everything else.

Prosecution:
    Moonshanks
    Viktor 'Iron' Mallard

Defense:
    decker100
    Molly Williams

Timeline:
    1) "do you have the authority to deploy" COMPLETE
    2) response from decker100 COMPLETE
    3) Was there threat of arrest? COMPLETE
    4) talking with other mentors in mchat about ruling COMPLETE
    5) mhelp that Moonshanks took COMPLETE
    6) ahelp from Moonshanks about overstepping boundaries as mentors COMPLETE
    7) feeding xenos COMPLETE
    8) decker100 in dchat close to round end INCOMPLETE (couldn't find some alleged dchat logs)
    9) decker100 in OOC about MPs, moon tells them to stop COMPLETE
    10) ahelp to dubszor COMPLETE

1) "do you have the authority to deploy"

Spoiler Spoiler:

2) response from decker100
    Spoiler Spoiler:

3) Was there threat of arrest?

Spoiler Spoiler:

4) talking with other mentors in mchat about ruling

Spoiler Spoiler:

5) mhelp that Moonshanks took

Spoiler Spoiler:

6) ahelp from Moonshanks about overstepping boundaries as mentors

Spoiler Spoiler:

7) feeding xenos

Spoiler Spoiler:

8) decker100 in dchat close to round end

Spoiler Spoiler:

9) decker100 in OOC about MPs, moon tells them to stop

Spoiler Spoiler:

10) ahelp to dubszor

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone inform Decker100 I posted this PR against them? I tried too but I can't over discord...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I was the other MP logged here. Unfortunately, pertaining to that situation, I can't add much more from my side than the logs did. While I understand that communities like this one take jokes made in light of mental illness as commonplace, actively directly a player to kill themselves is utterly abhorrent in my eyes.

What I can add with potential probative value is an establishment of a pattern of behavior. In two other rounds that I have noticed, they have maintained this vitriol towards MPs. Unfortunately I do not have screenshots, but I trust an exact time for one should suffice. Check the death chat logs for the round on December 19th at approximately 3:00PM CST, you will see another example of their salted bile towards MP.
    Captain Cyrus Ambrose
    "Remember, Marines...you are giving these things a mercy by killing. Fighting you more is the alternative to their death."

Ikthala N'ritja
    "Of course this is entertaining...one does not always need to hunt to enjoy it, but merely sit back and enjoy the show that our prey and their prey provide."

Gabriel
    "While you mourn for the lost learn from this. Like Cain, all of you as kin are marked by the Lord, that anything done unto you, you all return seven-fold."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your role is literally to hunt and imprison people just trying to play the round. Not sure why you're surprised people get pissed off at it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Decker100 View Post
    Your role is literally to hunt and imprison people just trying to play the round. Not sure why you're surprised people get pissed off at it.
    Not to be an ass, but I belive this proves my point...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to further this and say, I don't think that gives you a greenlight to tell me to kill myself... even if non directly? or to call be a turbocunt, or any of it really.

Either way, leaving this up to staff decision now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updating because it happened after my last post:
    Their vitriol about the position has extended to the ends of effecting IC as well. As RO, for instance, they entirely refuse any service to the department. While I understand that the RO has that pretty brown plaque saying they have final say, it feels a bit scuffed when it is inspired wholly by OOC based ire. I can't imagine a player would be allowed to refusal an individual if they were salty at them OOCly and that was that, anyway.
    Captain Cyrus Ambrose
    "Remember, Marines...you are giving these things a mercy by killing. Fighting you more is the alternative to their death."

Ikthala N'ritja
    "Of course this is entertaining...one does not always need to hunt to enjoy it, but merely sit back and enjoy the show that our prey and their prey provide."

Gabriel
    "While you mourn for the lost learn from this. Like Cain, all of you as kin are marked by the Lord, that anything done unto you, you all return seven-fold."