Byond ID?
    derpymcderpderp

CM Character?
    Alfred Collins

Are you 16 or older?
    Yes

Timezone
    CEST

On average, how many hours are you available per week to moderate?
    10-20

Qualifications

Do you have any previous experience in being staff (not just SS13)?
    No.

Do you play any servers aside from CM-SS13?
    No.

Provide links to any previous Colonial Marines applications that you've made:
    N/A

Are you currently a staff member elsewhere (not just SS13)? If so, where?
    No.

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on Colonial Marines?
    Yes.

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on ANY server? If so, which server, when, and what for?
    TG, Bee, Bay, Para, Yog

Are you familiar with the chat program Discord (its use is required)?
    Yes

Communication is a vital part of being a Moderator. Are you willing to actively do so with the team?
    Yes.

Common Staff Situations

A player randomly shoots someone at round start and MPs have detained him.
    I would PM the shooter and ask him to explain himself presuming he has no adequate answer I would note or escalate as required if they have relevant notes. Assuming the player is new and it's an accident I would inform the SEA or link the player the quickstart guide.

A player ahelps that a predator has violated the honor code when killing him, what should you do?
    The predator can not be punished by staff unless he broke server rules as it's a whitelist issue. I would inform the player to make a player report and give him any information he might need to do so, or tell him to DM a yautja councillor.

You see a player walking around the ship naked and clearly lost at roundstart.
    If there is an SEA online I tell him about this, if not I PM the player myself and try to teach him the ropes through PMs.

A player is being very rude to you in adminhelps, calling you names and arguing everything you say. He is requesting to speak to an Admin+ staff member.
    I request the player to calm down and inform him of rule 0.2. I then deal with the situation as is required and make my ruling and leave it at that, if the player is excessively hostile and toxic, depending on the context I may or may not mute or 3 hour ban to let the player cool down a bit.

A player ahelps that a marine is named 'John Doe', how do you deal with this?
    I PM the player and inform them to change their name for the next round, as John Doe is a pop culture name that goes against rule 9. Additionally I ask them what they want to be renamed to for this specific round and note them.

You see a Maintenance Tech running around in armor and carrying a rifle. The security level is green and there has been no threat to the ship in the round at this point.
    This is an IC issue unless he is griefing as such it should be handled by MPs.

A Marine ahelps that they were killed by a survivor. It is early round, the Marines have just landed, and the survivor claims that they were outright hostile to all Marines from the get-go and openly stated their intentions. How do you deal with this?
    Hostile survivors outside of events are no longer allowed, the player could’ve been an old returning player so I’d take appropriate action, however if they have a history of this I’ll issue a ban for Rule 4 and Rule 10.

You receive an ahelp from a player stating that an MP has locked them up in permanent confinement for running into Requisitions and taking an attachment that was laying around.
    Firstly, I’d PM the MPs involved to get their side of the story. If it’s shown that the player has committed multiple crimes like attempted murder or anything worthy of perma then I’d inform the player that that’s why they’re there, however if the MP claims it’s just theft I’d ask permission to send a fax ordering their sentence to be downgraded and inform the MP through DMs to do that. Optionally, I could also request a senior staff member to send a provost team to investigate the clear MP incompetence in that case. I would also consider noting the MP player in question for their actions.

The round is stagnating. There are 30 marines and 4 aliens. The marines won't leave the ship, and the aliens won't attack. What would you do, to "encourage" the sides to engage each other?
    Use ARES or QM to inform both or either sides of enemy numbers followed by positive encouragement. I could even ask for permission to spawn a nuke for marines in order to speed things up, or even spawn larva for xenos.

You are playing as a medic, and another medic overdoses all your patients and prevent marines from being revived. It seems like it may be on purpose. How do you deal with this situation?
    I ahelp and let other staff know since I can not deal with ahelps that I am involved in.

The round ends, a Marine starts shooting a hostile CLF member and the CLF member ahelps about being killed after the round ended.
    Factions that are hostile shooting and killing each other after the round has finished is allowed and is not EORG.

A Marine is running around disarming, punching and stealing gear at round start. You receive an ahelp from one of the victims.
    It depends on the context if there's clearly major grief occuring from it like stealing non replacable gear or dealing lasting damage to another marine I would say it could count as roundstart shenanigans and I would handle it OOCly, however if it's more minor I'd let the MPs handle it ICly.

You receive an ahelp from a Marine saying that he was killed by another Marine. When you ask the murderer why, he said it was because the other Marine had punched him.
    This is a good example of improper escalation, the player in question has committed improper escalation which should look like punch > knife > gun. This ahelp is a pretty clear case and I’d note or ban the player - depending on their history - for rule 10.

You find out that there is an improper mutiny occuring. The mutineers are rallying together and preparing to storm the CIC. How would you attempt to resolve this situation?
    I would MOOC and tell the marines to stop as this is an unsanctioned mutiny. If they don't stop I asleep them and LOOC that this is an improper mutiny and that they are to stop. I then find out who was leading the mutiny and note them or escalate the situation as is required.

There are minor racist comments going on IC. 9 of the 10 people are laughing and RPing but one player gets offended and Adminhelps about it.
    I tell them to cool it with the racist remarks in LOOC, if the situation persists note and escalate as required. Racism is not tolerated at all.

A marine opens fire at round start in briefing killing multiple marines and instantly logs off.
    Ban the player for a month as is procedure and file for perma for a clear cut case of grief. Additionally aheal the victims.

You see a player playing a Xeno larva/chestburster run towards the frontlines straight from the Xeno hive the second they burst and die.
    I check their playtime to see if they're new and if they are I tell them not to do this in the future and refer them to mentors/xeno quickstart guide.

However if they have substantial playtime or relevant notes I'll PM them and ask them why did they it and note or escalate as required.

You see a Xeno memeing, saying AYYLMAO, REEEEEE etc in hivemind chat, as well as insulting the Queen.
    PM the player and tell them to knock it off and note or escalate if they have previous notes for this.

A Xeno player calls the shuttle a "dropship". A different Xeno player ahelps that it's low role play to call it a "dropship".
    Xeno speech is basically translated into English so the term would be fine and this a non issue.

A Command staff player at briefing near round-start mentions there are aliens on the planet. You receive an ahelp from a marine regarding this.
    This is a valid ahelp as marines aren't aware of what threat is present, I would check the player's notes and either warn or note him for rule 6.

You find a Marine killing another Marine on the EVAC Pod to take the last spot and claims it was RP as he was saving himself. There are two other marines in the pod along with him.
    I would attempt to verify this explanation by PMing the two marines that were with him. If he is telling the truth this would fall into the roleplay standards.

A player insults you after you warn them for a minor issue and begins ranting in LOOC or dchat about staff and mentions you specifically, referring to you as an 'idiot' and a 'retard'.
    Inform the player that insulting staff is a rule break and note him for doing so. Additionally I would tell them to file a staff report. If they continue afterwards I'll issue a short ban.

A player ahelps saying he was hugged by a Xeno when he was ssd, and wants the larva be removed from him via admin powers. How do you handle the ahelp?
    Inform them that no action will be taken as this is an IC issue because SSD players only receive protection in certain circumstances.

You see a fellow staff member give wrong information in an Adminhelp or incorrectly enforce a rule.
    I inform the staff member of what they did wrong and refer them to the correct ruling, if they insist they are right and refuse to cooperate I accept it in the moment and DM management.

Two staff are arguing in msay if an ahelp is breaking a rule. Because the staff who took the ahelp thinks the player broke a rule, they ban the player based on their interpretation of the rules, with others thinking the person was fine. What would you do?
    I look at the situation and see which side I agree with the most and argue for whatever side I pick, however if the argument is just getting really heated and includes insults I DM management regarding the situation.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
    I've noticed that staff are rarely on in sufficient numbers when I am playing and when they are they ignore ahelps and I'd like to help.

In your opinion, what is the most important quality for a moderator?
    Being able to keep a cool head, patience and playing the game, so you can understand the players better.

Anything else you
    N/A

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is your discord handle?
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The answers given are adequate. However, there's a major red flag at full mast to be addressed - your behavior. Without going into too much detail, your note history is atrocious to say the least and you've managed to acquire a few more significant ones within the past couple months. Your discord and your forum posts are nothing to be too proud of either.

Last edited by 6DIRTY; 12-19-2021 at 06:53 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaperx15 View Post
    What is your discord handle?
    It's big cheese#1641

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your Discord warnings include a lot of bigotry and insulting people. You have multiple in-game notes of the same. Would you be able to handle a situation in which another player was calling someone else slurs if they ahelped it?
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaperx15 View Post
    Your Discord warnings include a lot of bigotry and insulting people. You have multiple in-game notes of the same. Would you be able to handle a situation in which another player was calling someone else slurs if they ahelped it?
    I am very sorry for my past actions, and I assure you in a position where I would be enforcing said rules, I would enforce them. Most of what I’ve said is ironic, but I’m deeply sorry to those I’ve offended and believe this is a good opportunity to redeem myself.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Derpymcderpderp has improved a lot over the past month and a half. Although his note history is something to take into account, I believe recent behaviour should matter as well. He's been reporting rulebreaks left, right and center, particularly LRP related things. He seems to be on an improving path, so I ask you take that into consideration.
    Joe Dafoe, PFC/hobby Huntard hunter.
    Xenomorph FOE, disgusting runner/warrior main.
    Yautja hunter Nall'kro, clanless heathen.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Derpy is a cool guy, he has a handful of notes, sure, but he’s also probably been playing the game for far longer than the people judging him for it. He’s really improved since coming back off his xeno jban. Sure I’ve been bullied by him as a xeno, but I’ve never had any issues with Alfred Collins, and I’ve only had positive experiences - especially as a surv with him.
    Synth Gaming

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that with a concentrated effort, you could become a good mod. This would mean remaining in control of what you post, and keeping it within reasonable bounds. There are ways to have fun without breaking the rules.

I was similar in some ways a few months ago, going too far with my posts and pushing the line. If you seriously commit yourself to taking up this responsibility, you could very well find a niche between being able to shitpost and being able to moderate and help the community. I see you getting jobbans, I also see you appealing them. It's not ideal, but at least shows that you care.

If you do become either a volunteer or a mod, you will be closely scrutinized. I would personally advise you to think deeply about who you surround yourself with, and if their effect on you positively or negatively contributes to your goals. I see strobia commented on your jban appeal, and in my experience his actions have led to bans not only for himself, but also for medium salad / forrest pines. It is one thing to have close friends, but it is quite another when they drag you down instead of lift you up.

I'll give a tiny +1 for now, because I believe you can improve. If you don't succeed with this app, refine your answers, reign in your actions, and try again. We'll be watching your efforts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by derpymcderpderp View Post
    A player randomly shoots someone at round start and MPs have detained him.
    I would PM the shooter and ask him to explain himself presuming he has no adequate answer I would note or escalate as required if they have relevant notes. Assuming the player is new and it's an accident I would inform the SEA or link the player the quickstart guide.
    Good answer. Assuming they can't tell you why they shot someone, it wasn't a case of escalation or even "RP" where you can say it's purely an IC issue. If they did escalate it, it may be fine since MPs are on the case - usually it's grief/IE however.

A player ahelps that a predator has violated the honor code when killing him, what should you do?
    The predator can not be punished by staff unless he broke server rules as it's a whitelist issue. I would inform the player to make a player report and give him any information he might need to do so, or tell him to DM a yautja councillor.
    Spot on.

You see a player walking around the ship naked and clearly lost at roundstart.
    If there is an SEA online I tell him about this, if not I PM the player myself and try to teach him the ropes through PMs.
    I don't think this is widely known to players outside of Staff, but all Server Staff - Trial Mods included - automatically get access to mentorhelps, mentorsay and the SEA role. You're fully able (and encouraged) to help new players when there's no mentors available to do so. If there's plenty of staff online to handle ahelps, there's nothing stopping you from catapulting yourself back to the Lobby and joining as SEA yourself.

A player is being very rude to you in adminhelps, calling you names and arguing everything you say. He is requesting to speak to an Admin+ staff member.
    I request the player to calm down and inform him of rule 0.2. I then deal with the situation as is required and make my ruling and leave it at that, if the player is excessively hostile and toxic, depending on the context I may or may not mute or 3 hour ban to let the player cool down a bit.
    When a player is rude to a staff member, yourself included, don't be afraid to strike down the gavel and give them a chill pill. This also counts as an extra "escalation step" usually - so if you were going to ban someone for Improper Escalation for 3 hours... well, now they're gonna be away for 24 hours instead. Absolutely tell people that arguing with you in DMs will do literally nothing for them, and that they should make a Staff Report about you and your ruling if they're upset.

A player ahelps that a marine is named 'John Doe', how do you deal with this?
    I PM the player and inform them to change their name for the next round, as John Doe is a pop culture name that goes against rule 9. Additionally I ask them what they want to be renamed to for this specific round and note them.
    Good answer, though from personal experience from handling names, people tend to get VERY defensive about them. What would you do if this player refuses to acknowledge their name is a joke, low effort name and needs to be changed? What do you do if the player doesn't cooperate, and says they won't change their name?

You see a Maintenance Tech running around in armor and carrying a rifle. The security level is green and there has been no threat to the ship in the round at this point.
    This is an IC issue unless he is griefing as such it should be handled by MPs.
    By of itself an IC issue and MPs should handle it - MTs are not ICly permitted to armour and rifles unless it's actually red alert. You however only cite possible grief as a scenario where you'd have to step in. Also consider that grabbing armour and guns is usually an indicator that someone is going to deploy. While deploying itself is not against the rules (they need CE or CO permission still), consider keeping an eye on them so that they don't go and frontline. An MT shouldn't need heavy armour and a Machine Gun to help build the FOB.

A Marine ahelps that they were killed by a survivor. It is early round, the Marines have just landed, and the survivor claims that they were outright hostile to all Marines from the get-go and openly stated their intentions. How do you deal with this?
    Hostile survivors outside of events are no longer allowed, the player could’ve been an old returning player so I’d take appropriate action, however if they have a history of this I’ll issue a ban for Rule 4 and Rule 10.
    Good, but remember that a Marine was just griefed as a result of this. Strongly consider issuing an aheal.

You receive an ahelp from a player stating that an MP has locked them up in permanent confinement for running into Requisitions and taking an attachment that was laying around.
    Firstly, I’d PM the MPs involved to get their side of the story. If it’s shown that the player has committed multiple crimes like attempted murder or anything worthy of perma then I’d inform the player that that’s why they’re there, however if the MP claims it’s just theft I’d ask permission to send a fax ordering their sentence to be downgraded and inform the MP through DMs to do that. Optionally, I could also request a senior staff member to send a provost team to investigate the clear MP incompetence in that case. I would also consider noting the MP player in question for their actions.
    Trial Mods, currently anyway, are not authorized to send or reply to faxes sadly. You have to ask another staff member to do it for you, same as with the Provost Squad. Overall a good response, but if you send a fax you don't need to also tell them in DMs usually since the fax is a bit useless at that point. In this case, I'd consider handling it OOCly rather than ICly since a faulty perma charge can grief a person's whole round and even a provost investigation can take minutes to resolve. Since the imprisoned player AHELPED this, they're clearly upset and want to play the game. Consider resolving it OOCly as such to get them going as fast as possible. DM the MPs to adjust the jail sentence to whatever is actually appropriate.

The round is stagnating. There are 30 marines and 4 aliens. The marines won't leave the ship, and the aliens won't attack. What would you do, to "encourage" the sides to engage each other?
    Use ARES or QM to inform both or either sides of enemy numbers followed by positive encouragement. I could even ask for permission to spawn a nuke for marines in order to speed things up, or even spawn larva for xenos.
    Moderators aren't allowed to spawn the nuke, and Trial Mods + Moderators can't spawn anything at all since they lack in-game perms to do so. Not 100% on informing both sides of enemy numbers since this could backfire and only further encourage turtling as both sides go "ok they're low, if they come to us now we'll be able to win "

You are playing as a medic, and another medic overdoses all your patients and prevent marines from being revived. It seems like it may be on purpose. How do you deal with this situation?
    I ahelp and let other staff know since I can not deal with ahelps that I am involved in.
    Good, Staff are indeed not allowed to handle things they're personally involved with - but what do you do if you're the only staff member online? What if you see the guy run up to more and more people, ODing them and killing them as a result?

The round ends, a Marine starts shooting a hostile CLF member and the CLF member ahelps about being killed after the round ended.
    Factions that are hostile shooting and killing each other after the round has finished is allowed and is not EORG.
    I assume you would tell this to CLF guy who ahelps, in which case it's a good answer.

A Marine is running around disarming, punching and stealing gear at round start. You receive an ahelp from one of the victims.
    It depends on the context if there's clearly major grief occuring from it like stealing non replacable gear or dealing lasting damage to another marine I would say it could count as roundstart shenanigans and I would handle it OOCly, however if it's more minor I'd let the MPs handle it ICly.
    More or less, yes. Gear that costs vendor points or can't be replaced is usually considered griefey to steal before roundstart, especially when they steal it "for the heck of it" and aren't planning on actually using it themselves. Regular guns, like a M39 or Shotty, are not worth getting involved in usually. That said, make sure to check the offender's notes for any previous incidents similar to this. It may be they're a repeat offender and another staff member already warned them not to steal stuff from others without cause because it got out of hand - in which case you should probably consider intervening.

You receive an ahelp from a Marine saying that he was killed by another Marine. When you ask the murderer why, he said it was because the other Marine had punched him.
    This is a good example of improper escalation, the player in question has committed improper escalation which should look like punch > knife > gun. This ahelp is a pretty clear case and I’d note or ban the player - depending on their history - for rule 10.
    Good answer.

You find out that there is an improper mutiny occuring. The mutineers are rallying together and preparing to storm the CIC. How would you attempt to resolve this situation?
    I would MOOC and tell the marines to stop as this is an unsanctioned mutiny. If they don't stop I asleep them and LOOC that this is an improper mutiny and that they are to stop. I then find out who was leading the mutiny and note them or escalate the situation as is required.
    Trying to start an unsanctioned mutiny is not a minor thing since you're ignoring protocol and essentially trying to rabble-rouse people to commit mass grief and derail the round. A Note would probably let them off lightly.

There are minor racist comments going on IC. 9 of the 10 people are laughing and RPing but one player gets offended and Adminhelps about it.
    I tell them to cool it with the racist remarks in LOOC, if the situation persists note and escalate as required. Racism is not tolerated at all.
    DM them directly, don't just LOOC in my opinion. DMs are not only more personal but give people the "oh shit, I goofed up" vibe that whatever they just did was not a good idea. You want to make sure people realise they shouldn't make those comments.

A marine opens fire at round start in briefing killing multiple marines and instantly logs off.
    Ban the player for a month as is procedure and file for perma for a clear cut case of grief. Additionally aheal the victims.
    Pretty alright. Consider investigating for a possible multi-key from that user, as well.

You see a player playing a Xeno larva/chestburster run towards the frontlines straight from the Xeno hive the second they burst and die.
    I check their playtime to see if they're new and if they are I tell them not to do this in the future and refer them to mentors/xeno quickstart guide.

However if they have substantial playtime or relevant notes I'll PM them and ask them why did they it and note or escalate as required.
    Good enough, aye.

You see a Xeno memeing, saying AYYLMAO, REEEEEE etc in hivemind chat, as well as insulting the Queen.
    PM the player and tell them to knock it off and note or escalate if they have previous notes for this.
    Good answer.

A Xeno player calls the shuttle a "dropship". A different Xeno player ahelps that it's low role play to call it a "dropship".
    Xeno speech is basically translated into English so the term would be fine and this a non issue.
    Good answer.

A Command staff player at briefing near round-start mentions there are aliens on the planet. You receive an ahelp from a marine regarding this.
    This is a valid ahelp as marines aren't aware of what threat is present, I would check the player's notes and either warn or note him for rule 6.
    Good answer.

You find a Marine killing another Marine on the EVAC Pod to take the last spot and claims it was RP as he was saving himself. There are two other marines in the pod along with him.
    I would attempt to verify this explanation by PMing the two marines that were with him. If he is telling the truth this would fall into the roleplay standards.
    If the situation is indeed true (good on you for mentioning that you'd double check with the other witnesses) then it's valid. Securing your escape via pod is one of the few instances where skipping escalation is allowed, after all.

A player insults you after you warn them for a minor issue and begins ranting in LOOC or dchat about staff and mentions you specifically, referring to you as an 'idiot' and a 'retard'.
    Inform the player that insulting staff is a rule break and note him for doing so. Additionally I would tell them to file a staff report. If they continue afterwards I'll issue a short ban.
    Correct approach. Don't immediately ban them but tell them what they're doing is not ok before taking any action. Whatever does happen, leave an additional note for the player that the previous warning was followed by immature, toxic comments in LOOC/OOC/Dchat towards you, since it's relevant to that incident.

A player ahelps saying he was hugged by a Xeno when he was ssd, and wants the larva be removed from him via admin powers. How do you handle the ahelp?
    Inform them that no action will be taken as this is an IC issue because SSD players only receive protection in certain circumstances.
    Correct Answer.

You see a fellow staff member give wrong information in an Adminhelp or incorrectly enforce a rule.
    I inform the staff member of what they did wrong and refer them to the correct ruling, if they insist they are right and refuse to cooperate I accept it in the moment and DM management.
    Correct. Don't get into a heated, possibly toxic argument with a fellow staff member when it's not your job or within your authority to contest their rulings anyway.

Two staff are arguing in msay if an ahelp is breaking a rule. Because the staff who took the ahelp thinks the player broke a rule, they ban the player based on their interpretation of the rules, with others thinking the person was fine. What would you do?
    I look at the situation and see which side I agree with the most and argue for whatever side I pick, however if the argument is just getting really heated and includes insults I DM management regarding the situation.
    Again, good answer for this sort of situation.

Your answers are fine and well. I will not dispute that based on these alone, I'd probably give you my upvote on this endeavour. However, as you can probably guess from me saying that, I'm not going to.

Your note history, both in-game and on Discord, is long and horrendous. You have a history of homophobia as well as holding grudges against players. Some in these comments say they've seen you "improve" over the last month or two, but you literally got a Ban and Jobban for Homophobia and Metagrief as Xeno at the start of November... and shortly after you got this ban, you made a Forum thread about how this community sucks, and how you'd want the 2019 community back. I find it not only weird that a person with such atrocious note history thinks they're anywhere near the "good side" of our community, but it's actively disingenuous towards yourself and others to proclaim yourself as a "good person" when you were on a game ban for homophobia not even a month before writing that.

For context:

On top of this, you're super hostile and toxic from my personal view on the Discord, as well. You hold grudges, and literally whenever I come into chat I endure you slinging some stupid comment at me - other people endure similar crap from you. I've brought this up with Discord Staff multiple times already, in fact, and you're essentially on a watchlist because of how you treat people on a consistent basis.

You need to stop. You need to improve, because you seriously have not. And you need to apply for a staff position when you're ready to not hate grudge people, which you do not seem to be at this time.

Major -1 until you earnestly change and become a better person. I do not want someone on the team who harasses people, is homophobic or other such bad things.
    Synthetic Unit 'Amber'.

Major Misti Rockwell, USS Yokosuka, 2nd Division, 2nd Battlegroup, 3rd Fleet.

Trial Moderator: 7th November 2021 - 21st November 2021
    Moderator: 21st November 2021 - 17th January 2022
    Senior Moderator: 17th January 2022 - 2nd of June 2022