Thread: derpymcderpderp - Moderator Application

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPenpusher View Post
    cut
    I see your point and do acknowledge it, however I would like to inform you that the forum thread I made was satire/irony with little to no effort put into it as far as I remember all I typed was something along the lines of 'better community wholesome something and boxstation my beloved'. Additionally If I see someone do LRP frequently, which those 6 people I mentioned have done, I highlight their chat messages so I can easier report the rule breaks they do. I don't hold any ill will against these people, but I have begun to generally enjoy the RP aspects of CM when playing roles of higher responsibility and want to preserve it. I don't really hold any ill will against the people I speak to on the discord even if I appear to be toxic. It's mostly irony, if I was staff I wouldn't do these things as staff are held to a higher standard.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have read your application, notes and the comments placed by other staff, and I don't think you are ready to be a moderator. Being a staff member means that you must be professional and unbiased towards other players, and I don't think you have those qualities as of right now. -1
    Last edited by Xperia15; 12-24-2021 at 09:23 PM.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Application denied.

Your application was talked about a lot.

You definitely have some solid community support and just on that merit alone I am willing to give you a fair shot, but I think that you need at least one more month of consistent, good behavior to convince myself and some others that you have changed for the better.

You may reapply after 30 days have passed.
    Senior Administrator