buupis#6906

Marine Name
    Magnus lombardi

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    E'Kuel

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Luar’ke

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    Veraz

Yautja Character Story
    E'kuel has been born with the wish to become a great hunter in the yautja society, his intentions were always to rise honouring the honor code and his superiors, devoted to nytara and Kor'ma he is always ready to die with honor if needed, his father was a elite and always trained him in the arts of combat since from young age, E'kuel decided to follow the paths of his father and bring honor and glory to his kin, his experiences in jungle combat are still improving but with given time E'kuel can become a true hunter of the jungle, his wish is to acquire knowledge of all types of biomes soo he can increase his abilities in all ways possible, he has a big flame in his heart to protect the cause of the yautja and to honor the name of his father E'Tain which died swarmed by a big amount of the serpents, in the process of this turning on his bracelet self destruct and dying like a true honored yautja that he was, E'kuel will not rest until he has achieved more than even his father has achieved a true devoted yautja with will to do anything for his father's name.

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The story is way too short, you're joining two separate clans and I don't think you got permission from neither of the clan leaders to join, I've never seen you in game and you're discord banned.

Joe Dafoe, PFC/hobby Huntard hunter.
    Xenomorph FOE, disgusting runner/warrior main.
    Yautja hunter Nall'kro, clanless heathen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugnip55 View Post
    The story is way too short, you're joining two separate clans and I don't think you got permission from neither of the clan leaders to join, I've never seen you in game and you're discord banned.

though it said that if i had to join a minor clan which one would it be, like a question or something, anyway the discord ban is from many years ago i just never appealed it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd recommend withdrawing the app and using the month to get your discord unbanned, asking clan leaders to join their clans, and using the #whitelist-app-help channel in the discord (when you get unbanned) to get a councilor to help you write it. Also get known better, I've seen you maybe once or twice. Discord is helpful with that, playing important roles competently roles like XO and SO are too for getting known in the community.
    Synth Gaming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c4xmaniac View Post
    I'd recommend withdrawing the app and using the month to get your discord unbanned, asking clan leaders to join their clans, and using the #whitelist-app-help channel in the discord (when you get unbanned) to get a councilor to help you write it. Also get known better, I've seen you maybe once or twice. Discord is helpful with that, playing important roles competently roles like XO and SO are too for getting known in the community.
    'ill do it, thank you

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What ugnip said. It's smart to clean up your old ban, settle everything and start fresh. Take some time to talk to people on discord, polish your app, spend some time ingame and expose yourself to preds.
    -1 from me at the moment, get that ban resolved and put some love into your story!

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdrawn.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001