User Tag List

Thread: remove deltard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

remove deltard

you are worst deltard. you are the deltard idiot you are the deltard smell. return to sulaco. to our sulaco cousins you may come our ship. you may live in the brig….ahahahaha ,delta we will never forgeve you. deltard rascal FUck but fuck asshole deltard stink sulaco sulaco shitlaco,.delta squad wipe best day of my life. take a bath of dead delta..ahahahahahDELTA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget LV-624 .sulaco we kill the CO , sulaco return to your precious junkyard….hahahahaha idiot deltard and alpha smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE DELTA FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. charlie+usa+bravo+echo=kill delta…you will die/ bill carson alive in uscm, bill carson making album of uscm . fast rap bill carson uscm. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of bill carson… you are ppoor stink deltard… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a foxhole
    bill carson alive numbr one #1 in almayer….fuck the deltard ,..FUCKk ashol deltard no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur color and squad. billcarson aliv and real strong wizard kill all the delta farm aminal with rap magic now we the almayer rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and delta wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our barrel charger we will crush u lik a skull of pig. bravo and charlie greattst squad
    Last edited by Obscurify; 12-24-2021 at 03:01 AM.
    Joined the fight November 2015

A strange voice says 'F@c3 m3 1n m0rt@1 c0mb@t'.
    PFC Charles 'Ajax' Hayes says, "Nah."

Long time CM and forum lurker, change character names and appearances as often as putting on a new pair of socks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I absolutely FUCKING hate MARINES I am FUMING with ANGER, the MERE THOUGHT of THEM SENDS ME INTO AN UNBRIDEDELD RAGE. They are so MENTALLY IMPAIRED they WATCH A SPITTER MELT THE CADELINE I BUILT and REFUSE TO SHOOT IT. This SHEER INCOMPETENCY EXTENDS into COMMAND, who REFUSED to COMMUNICATE that south FOB needed bodies to watch it. I have NEVER had an XO WORSE than decker and I will -1 their future CO app. This DOES NOT EXCUSE THE IDIOCY OF MEDICS WHO WILL WATCH SOMEONE GET POUNCED AND KILLED AND DRAG THEM 8 TILES AWAY, STILL IN THE OPEN TO REVIVE THEM. FUCK I HATE MARINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You fucking ffed me trying to kill a downed xeno! Fucking imbecile why the fuck would you buck me and then yourself when we are surrounded and completely cut off with 0 chance to escape fucking idiot

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will now bring back mei may