Date of Incident
    December 23, 2021

Your Character Name?
    OW-305-E

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    CCRWasHere

Accused Character Name
    Predator-Unknown

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    1 AM

What rule(s) were broken:
    Unprovoked Pred attack

Description of the incident:
    I was watching a duel between a runner and a pred, while waiting for cooldowns. The accused says "Serpent", draws a weapon, then attacks me. I was fast enough to run away, and was luck to have cooldowns coming off, so I could become invisible and run away. I was not trapped, had not attacked any predators, and was simply waiting to reengage the marines.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    What resolution are you seeking?
    A note, and punishment if they do this again in the future. Other people should not have to be punished for being in a round with someone who gets gamer gear and does not have the self control to use it against consenting opponents. The entire point of preds is to give RP oppurtunities that would not exist normally, and to give robustos the chance to game on some OP raid boss. They didnt rp, and I didnt want to fight them. Yet they instigated a fight anyway. Highly unbecoming behavior.

Yautja Council Member CCRWasHere's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yautja are antagonists. You were a lurker at full health that had killed several Marines. You were not in the Hive, or near Marines.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

My roleplay is that I'm a headhunting Predator here to kill you; I called you out, pointed at you, roared, and held up my spear. What the fuck do you think a Predator is supposed to do with a Xenomorph?
    In any medium involving Yautja, have you seen any politely ask a nightmarishly-violent Alien to partake in a friendly duel?

No, this is what they fucking do:

Julian 'Jules' Petrov | MARINE

Jall Thar'n | PREDATOR

Dossier
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As has been said, this is not a violation of the Honor Code. Please ensure that you have read the rules around Yautja before player reporting them.

Closed.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001