December 28, 2021
    Your Character Name?
    AOX
    Their BYOND Key
    Lunarflu
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    16:00 UK Time
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    a. This is very important because the seriousness should match the punishment. For example: using light netspeak (emoji's and such) is not a bannable offense for first time offenders; however, killing a marine for an insufficient reasons is.

a. Check the player's notes. If they frequently break the same rule, then the punishment may need to be more serious. If they haven't had a new note or violation for a few months, it would probably be best to give them a more minor punishment.

a. Contact anyone involved and get their side of the story. Also, check logs. It may not be immediately visible WHO caused the situation, and you may need to talk to several people to figure it out. Try to do this as quickly and efficiently.
    Description of the incident
    Queen banished a xeno and then asked people not to kill it. I did not see this message, CM has a fast moving chat window, I was only informed of it in the PM. I killed a different banished xeno. Got bwoinked like 5 minutes later. Admin accused me of ignoring Queen orders, gloating about killing it and lying about having not seen a message to them. I unintentionally did the first, did the second only because I was killing a BANISHED XENO, did not do the third.

They said they would ban me for 3 hours, I told them to fuck off, they banned me for 3 days.

I should not have said the naughty word. The ban was still absolutely ridiculous, I did nothing intentionally wrong and just missed a SINGLE MESSAGE in chat during a FoB siege. I got heated over the fact that I was receiving a 3 hour ban for NOT SEEING A MESSAGE, I don't think that's the worst crime in the world.

Queen abused banish twice, gave zero proper directions to the banished xenos to get them readmitted and made what seems to be only a single comment in hivemind about it.
    Evidence
    None, banned before I could get any.
    What resolution are you seeking?
    Unban or ban reduction, note removal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clarification:
    What resolution are you seeking?
    Unban or ban reduction, note removal.

I accept I should not have told the mod to go fuck themselves. However, a 3 day ban purely for that is insane when I did nothing wrong in the initial PM reason.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) Queen banishes hivelord to teach em a lesson
    2) Queen says not to kill hivelord
    3) Player kills hivelord
    4) Player gloats about fragging the hivelord, saying it was "worth it"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    5) ahelp happens
    6) Player claims they didn't see Queen messages
    7) I consider leaving a note, doesn't seem conclusive
    8) Another staff member finds logs of player saying "FRAGGED!" + "worth it", I become interested so I look at the logs
    9) Logs appear to indicate the player knew what they were doing and did it anyways
    10) I tell the player they will be receiving a 3h ban. This was based on:
    - Past note history
    - Staff noticing behaviour of this player
    - Player appearing to have intentionally killed the hivelord
    - Player appearing to lie in PMs with myself, based on the logs
    11) Player verbally retaliates
    12) Staff recommends upping to a day ban, I agree
    13) I tell the player to contact management if he disagrees with my decision
    14) Player verbally retaliates again
    15) A staff member recommends upping to 3 days, I agree
    16) 3 day ban applied
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    17) Player pings me on Discord
    18) Player calls it "the most violently autistic ban I think I've ever seen"
    19) I give them one last chance, again, to take it to management
    20) Player calls me "a dribbling autist"
    21) I test Discord's new timeout feature on the player for 24h

Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be pulling these logs, should be up later today.
    Robert 'DangerZone' Hale and the incognito legion

FA-XXX-L5 (The D-Day Drone that never wants to be a Hivelord yet always winds up as one)

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not only did you insult the moderator in question when you were initially being dealt with, you proceeded to insult them further on discord and make things personal.
    I would agree with you that a three day ban is an incorrect level for your actions, and that a day would have sufficed. However, owing to your conduct on discord and the disgusting behaviour you displayed, your ban will not only remain at three days, but have another four on top of it.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001