StepanZZZ#1781

Marine Name
    Lucifer Adams

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Giutsi'klat

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Bo’ytill

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -

Yautja Character Story
    Sorry about my past cringe application
    I'll understand if I'm denied.
    In total
    1,694 words 8,926 characters
    not a bigger introduction

"I was born on a planet far away from the system, no different from the others.
    I was in the embryonic sac longer than I should have been and they wanted to leave me to die, but Nytara decided otherwise and I managed to escape. My mother died in childbirth
    In honor of all this I was named Giutsi'klat (Giutsi meaning worthy and 'klat inherited from my mother).

As I was told my father left me for reasons unknown to me I think he could not accept and soon I was found by one of the hunters of a decent clan at the time he replaced my parents I grew up and went his way I will become a hunter....."

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not even a relevant person anymore because I'm not a mentor and I have no interest in CM
    but. This person is someone I absolutely trust as we both are whitelisted predators on CMI-13. I taught him all the predator gears and some other things.
    They may be russian but I gave them a russian translated codex written by me and arbufy. I helped him understand the codex.
    I also looked over his story a bit.

will people read this post I am making? probably not
    but I more than believe this guy. definitely deserve the whitelist, he showed dedication and he cared to improve. +1

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were noted the same day you posted this app.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarflu View Post
    You were noted the same day you posted this app.
    You're wrong, a day later, but that hardly changes the point

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucif View Post
    You're wrong, a day later, but that hardly changes the point
    My bad - Probably some timezone weirdness. Appears to be the same day based on forum post time vs what the logs show.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven’t seen you, but I haven’t really been that active, so I’m going to wait for other people’s opinions. However, the note is basically irrelevant I encourage anyone worried about it to look it up.
    Synth Gaming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c4xmaniac View Post
    I haven’t seen you, but I haven’t really been that active, so I’m going to wait for other people’s opinions. However, the note is basically irrelevant I encourage anyone worried about it to look it up.
    We are probably just in different time zones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gonna have to leave my -1 because from my observations in dchat your english wasn't exactly that great and i think that wouldnt be good if it reflected while you were a pred but i might change it if im incorrect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usnpeepoo View Post
    gonna have to leave my -1 because from my observations in dchat your english wasn't exactly that great and i think that wouldnt be good if it reflected while you were a pred but i might change it if im incorrect.
    Of course, if it was about two months ago, my English wasn't very good.

it was broken, but now it's not like that, even if there are mistakes, according to my character's lore he's one of the few whose parents were italian and he makes small mistakes

But that's in the past and it's unlikely I'll have that on the pred
    Last edited by Lucif; 01-13-2022 at 11:39 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think its a decent story the conversation was a bit hard to read I have seen you on cm and you seem like a pretty cool dude +1