Date of Incident
    January 1, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Brad Ward

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Blackburn.A

Accused Character Name
    Alex 'Coin Flip' Harris

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    1 am CST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4: No griefing

Description of the incident:
    I came to req after making it shipside as a survivor for equipment such as a pouch and armor, saw no one in so I jumped inside, after I did I grabbed the hedp box to see how much were inside (curiosity as an RO player myself, didn't grab a single one) and put it down on the same rack as soon as I did since the RO came by just at that time (he saw me take it from the rack and open it, then put it back down, he did not see me take one).

I know this RO for being exceptionally aggressive with people inside req, so I went to go outside (via the counter) but he flashed me consistently, can't recall exactly what I said to him (I believe it was mostly "wait"), however he called the mps and when the flash ran out, I ran away (him still chasing me to flash), so I disarmed him just to throw the flash down the ASRS, didn't touch him after I did. This because not once during the whole ordeal I was given a chance to talk, nor comply with him.

I called for help so I could get more witnesses inside req and hopefully not spend my round in the brig because they would have gone for trespass, theft and assault. went to the upper req window to escape, while I was dismantling it, he went to me, disarmed me which caused the gun to go off once, which didn't hit him (I had the gun in my hand, not as a measure of defense, but because my back had a flamethrower and my armor slot a flashlight, so I literally couldn't store it anywhere else), then he proceeded to gun me down (pretty sure 4 shots at the least, spaced out), without any further action from me towards him, I just stood there trying to get out the window.

Then ahelped, got ahealed and my shotgun which he kept back, however later on I was still accused of theft which I assume by him (no clue if he asked my arrest for anything else after the incident), which an MP had to be asked to stop and just search me so we could get the issue over with, would be nice to know if there was any further action towards getting me arrested for the shooting.

My only retaliation the rest of the round was shooting the same req window I tried to escape through just after hijack was announced.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    https://imgur.com/a/LBN2kGZ (my POV on when I got shot)

What resolution are you seeking?
    I wish for him to be given a warning for the RO role, or possibly escalate to an RO role ban if he has a note history of similar behavior. This due to the overuse of flash and officer authority for requesting arrests I have consistently seen them abuse in the past, ​which I do not believe will be a problem in the CT role, since it has neither and he would have to resort to RP'ing the situation out instead)

This was an abuse of game mechanics to create an unescapable situation in which he could gun me down with "proper escalation", thereby griefing, which was completely unwarranted considering it is against the rules for survivors to be hostile.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pulling logs for this

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are the logs. Ping me on discord (lunarflu#4812) if you have any other parts you think I should add. Feedback always welcome!

Overview:

Brad is surv. Goes to almayer, to req. Gets flashed. Gun goes off by accident, gets shot to death by RO. Ahealed by dubszor. More flashes happen later. RO ghosts, and joins as xeno.

Who:
    Prosecution: lcarapaica / Brad Ward

Defense: Blackburn.A / Alex 'Coin Flip' Harris

Dubszor

RO flashing before Brad Ward arrives

Spoiler Spoiler:

Flashed in req

Spoiler Spoiler:

Calls for help

Spoiler Spoiler:

SHOOTING

Spoiler Spoiler:

ahelp, ahealed

Spoiler Spoiler:

Gets gun back

Spoiler Spoiler:

Arrested by MP

Spoiler Spoiler:

RO later
    Spoiler Spoiler:

RO ghosts and joins as xeno

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by lunarflu; 01-02-2022 at 02:53 PM.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So sorry this report took so long to resolve. A note has been added to Blackburn.A regarding this report.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001