Sirhelgate - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Personal Information

Byond ID:
    Sirhelgate

Discord ID
    Haresay#8866

Marine Name
    Cassiel 'Friendly' Tachyon (nickname has been Havoc in the past, as well as a number of other joke nicknames related to emberrassing events) And the Xenomorph tag name M0-X1

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Yeyin'Mar

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Luar’ke

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -

Yautja Character Story
    Using the ruined camra’s mounting as a footrest, he vaulted himself up onto the angled rain-slicked roofing, hands pressed, feet pressed heel against the structure's gutter. He only need wait for a short while…

The guard rotation had been lax, this was a research outpost on a vacant moon. WY had little reason to do so with this dirty mudball of a world. Jackson scratched the side of his neck… It was pouring rain, and a camera just went dead. Of Course it’d be on his guard rotation. The surly middle-aged guard shoves open the door, and steps onto the rain swept concrete. A flashlight turned up towards the camera to check if the- … what the!?

(Excerpt from the unreleased hit novel written by me ; https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing , Enjoy )

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Small Additional note, been a long time Fan of both the Aliens, and Predator franchise. Been a long time CM player, if you all have Any questions Do feel free to run them on bye me~! I felt as though I should add this, since the application process didn't leave much room for Depth when giving the responses.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah that was a story good enough that i'd read it in my free time, effort is there for sure. but let me ask a couple of quick questions

1.You are on a gear recovery mission to the alamo, and it's pre hijack. the CO has the item you're trying to recover. what do you do to get that item back?

2. Say someone you're honor dueling runs off into FOB while you're fighting them, what's the next proper action to take?

3. The Queen is alone and attacking you repeatedly, despite your attempts to disengage, she continues following you and attacking. What moves do you take next?
    Characters:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuffles View Post
    Yeah that was a story good enough that i'd read it in my free time, effort is there for sure. but let me ask a couple of quick questions

1.You are on a gear recovery mission to the alamo, and it's pre hijack. the CO has the item you're trying to recover. what do you do to get that item back?

2. Say someone you're honor dueling runs off into FOB while you're fighting them, what's the next proper action to take?

3. The Queen is alone and attacking you repeatedly, despite your attempts to disengage, she continues following you and attacking. What moves do you take next?
    1) Tricky, On the Alamo would mean it's on the LZ, which is detailed to not to be sought after. Though if he's up on the Almayer I'd have to be quick, try to catch him somewhere alone. I'd need to issue a hard-ball demand for him to drop the item, should he refuse to, which he may, Stun-caster. Non-lethal take down, then recover the gear and escape the Almayer before the hijack happens. I may be inclined to try to hold a conversation with the CO a little, create some roleplay for them, but I feel like I should prevent the recovery from becoming a thing that draws the marines to protect the CO over fighting ground side. Though I ain't going to barter anything for it, he'll get dialog and the hard-line if it doesn't get returned I'll take it back. If he's unwilling to negotiate at all, and does something Carson level crazy like attempt to use the gear in a mock-duel with me? I mean I'll humor it and take him out. Ofcourse I won't make him unrevivable. Should the Hijack occur? Well I'd make my way back to my point of entry and attempt to escape the Almayer before things go upside down, the lost gear is beyond recover at that point.

2) Dishonorably prey tsk tsk, But he fled into the FOB, So I'll have to remember him. Cloak and disengage, clean up the fight area of any dropped or thrown equipment, and get distance before the marines do something predictable like fire a mortar at where I Was. However, if there is no one else there? I'd probably cloak and step up to the cades, Taunt him declaring him a disgraceful coward, and embarrassment to the his fighting brothers. Should he step back out? I'd give him the duel, but we'd have to travel away from the FOB. Truth be told I wouldn't duel anyone so close to the Fob that'd it be easy for them to retreat to it.

3) She's vulenteering, quiet actively to be hunted. Main concern would be active ambush from Lurkers or Prae, I'm going to alert the other Hunters over the Radio to her provocations. There's no honor-dueling xenomorphs, So I'd be probably get distance, try to stunbolt her, firing it at a wall behind her to avoid hitting myself in it's blast. Should this not dissuade her? Well, time to actually try to bring down a queen. If I'm already pretty injured from her attacks I'm going to skip the warning shot and fight her honorably. Should she... Attempt to Flee this? Good for her, finally got it though to her head. Though if she should waste her time fighting me, instead of leading her hive, I'll claim her crested head as a trophy. Should this turn out to be what I suspect it to be, and an Ambush? I'll fight my way out of them to the best of my ability. Should numbers be proving to overwhelm me? Prep a Self-destruct, wish my fellow hunters luck. (though if mysteriously marines arrive and push back the Xenos I'd probably attempt to retreat from here and disengage the SD, to prevent catching the marines in it.)
    Last edited by Sirhelgate; 01-18-2022 at 11:46 PM. Reason: bored, felt cheeky, added two hyperlinks to the post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never seen you play but the story's is pretty good you seem to have put a decent amount of effort I say a +1 because I'm in an unusual time zone

Yautja Council Member CCRWasHere's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good answers in response to Knuffles questions. I've seen you in the past when you had the nickname "Havoc", so you're not unknown to me.
    Your story was a good read. Your Predator sneaking into a human outpost—dealing with guards and synthetics—reminds me of the beginning of the Aliens vs. Predator game (which I loved).
    I especially liked the formatting in your story; the attention to making it professional has not gone unnoticed, for it goes above the standard.

+1
    Julian 'Jules' Petrov | MARINE

Jall Thar'n | PREDATOR

Dossier
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accepted by council majority.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson