User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LubedDwarf - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LubedDwarf - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    RawChaos
    Character Name?
    N/A
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    mvp777
    Total Ban Duration
    N/A
    Remaining Duration
    N/A
    What other servers do you play on?
    I've been playing a few other servers like TGMC, lifeweb and Escalation. But mostly CM.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    No, I haven't.
    Reason for Ban
    Reason: Job banned from Alien.
    Abusing the corner drag bug for the second time.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    The first time I appealed this job ban I was told it was too soon, I hope enough time has gone by for it to be removed. I feel like I have been pretty active during the last month and hopefully I have proven to CMs wonderful staff that I am willing to improve and play in a way that makes the server a better place.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, please don't pay too much attention to the EORG ban I received, in my opinion that does not represent how I have been playing the last month. I got the EORG ban because me and a few other people were shooting down some walls when someone decided to move through all our firing lines. I shot him once with my smg and also extinguished him when he moved through some fire that was left from earlier. Overall, I see why and understand why I got the EORG ban, but please don't use it as a deciding factor in my appeal.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've been playing since 2017. How did you not know corner draging was a bug? Why did you tell the mods in question that you didn't know after you had been warned?

Those are my biggest concerns.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, that was mostly because I only started to play warrior a couple months ago, and when I did play warrior I often corner dragged. Oddly enough I was never PMed and nobody ever said anything to me LOOC before the first note, so I assumed it was just a quirky facet of CM, sort of like how you can slash over cades. And the second time I got noted I was telling the partial truth, I did forget/was on autopilot and grabbed some marine out of opportunity like I had done many times before I knew it was a bug, shortly after grabbing him I snapped out of it and realized what I had just done. I apologize many times for what I did next in my last appeal, I told a half lie to mvp777 that I had forgot about it, mostly because of panic and because it was not completely a lie. There are many things that I regret in this arc of a story, many things that I wish I did differently, hopefully If this ban is lifted I can rectify my mistakes.
    Last edited by LubedDwarf; 02-20-2019 at 12:22 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    63 hours for the month of Feb so far, and you've sorta kept your nose clean except for the EORG note.

Eh

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, you are trying to change

+1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont think its been a month yet, but +1 anyway.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like you have a ban over on Bay that you forgot to list. However, you have a crap ton of time in February so I'm willing to give you a shot.

+1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't particularly like how you got caught 3 times doing the cornerdrag bug and 2 times claiming ignorance on it. It doesn't really sit right with me and doesn't show a good faith of character. I feel that it should sit til the end of this month before lifting, but that is my opinion. I'm neutral on this for now until the end of February. If this is still open by then, I will reconsider my opinion on this.

No vote
    Last edited by Cry of Wolves; 02-20-2019 at 09:19 PM. Reason: being more accurate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless I'm missing something, wasn't I only "caught" two times? And neither of the times was I knowingly exploiting this bug. Especially the first time where I was completely oblivious. The second time which got me the ban I could understand being seen as dishonest when I told a half lie to mvp.
    Last edited by LubedDwarf; 02-20-2019 at 09:14 PM.