1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    be silent vc/po player

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Explain how to counter woyer without using the phrase "More than one person". I should not need three people to beat up a T2 in a one on one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sometimes it take even more than just 3 people, i've had game where 54 people die to a woyer during a 60-6 game

Dev said that it isn't OP if only 1% of the playerbase can do it yet they nerfed M39 and scout because they died to it. I played warrior few more than just once and the outcome most of the time is possitive or even possibly able to win the game

The thing now is that dev will not fix woyer even when we demand it because they're playing it, they won't nerf it because it's our fun, they only nerf it when it's their fun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uwu *stunlocks you from across the screen* swo hward *breaks every bone in your body and sends you to crit in half a second* I'm vwewy gwood at the gwame uwu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello yes I *Gets pulled by a prae* Am of the *Three other xenomorphs start tacklespamming me* opinion that *Two warriors begin punching me into a wall, shattering every limb in my body* warrior is *punches me through an open resin door, deeper into the hive. Locking in a perma kill* A tad powerful

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wahhhh why can't i obliterate xenos solo why am i forced to use 3 brain cells to fight different xenos in different ways wahhhthis entire post is just cope and u should just get better and challenge urself instead of whining about how a xenomorph is powerful. if you can't do that, I recommend playing TGMC since thats the main focus of it, meant for players like u lol

why is this even posted in this subforum? mayb i should make a post in the USCM complaining about shotguns

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usnpeepoo View Post
    wahhhh why can't i obliterate xenos solo why am i forced to use 3 brain cells to fight different xenos in different ways wahhhthis entire post is just cope and u should just get better and challenge urself instead of whining about how a xenomorph is powerful. if you can't do that, I recommend playing TGMC since thats the main focus of it, meant for players like u lol

why is this even posted in this subforum? mayb i should make a post in the USCM complaining about shotguns
    >Can fight any other T2 with 1-2 people
    >Woyer sees two people
    >Stunlocks both of them, another xeno comes along, assists in the stunlocking
    >This is done at no risk to the woyer.
    Xenos that catch people alone are fine. The Lurker is a great example of this. Since it requires a bit of brainpower and timing to actually jump out, cripple a marine, and then hop away. The warrior, on the other hand, has mobility, a massive healthpool (for a T2) AND stunlock potential. Any of these two would make for an already powerful xeno. But the warrior has all three. Explain the counter beyond 'Just stay in a deathball'. How many people does it take to kill a warrior? Do you set them on fire? Do you throw explosives at them? I'm genuinely curious bruh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    >Woyer sees two people
    Xenos that catch people alone are fine. The Lurker is a great example of this. Since it requires a bit of brainpower and timing to actually jump out, cripple a marine, and then hop away. The warrior, on the other hand, has mobility, a massive healthpool (for a T2) AND stunlock potential. Any of these two would make for an already powerful xeno. But the warrior has all three. Explain the counter beyond 'Just stay in a deathball'. How many people does it take to kill a warrior? Do you set them on fire? Do you throw explosives at them? I'm genuinely curious bruh.
    first part is true
    most warriors would run from a 2v1 especially if those 2v1s at least each have a shotgun
    can't stunlock both of them unless they are right next toeach other + the warrior lunges one
    if they get seeprated and one is hell stunlocked its their fault

the entire risk of the warrior was walking into that group and trying to kill one or both. had this scenario of a 2v1 had both of the marines with shotguns, and at least enough braincells to shoot the warrior this wouldve been over in the beginning since the warrior chose to do a bad lunge. Its pretty clear that you probably died to a warrior who killed you in a 2v1 and the other guy was bald as hell. You will die to warriors if the person near you cannot help you, all it takes is 2 people with shotguns to work with each other to kill them either by LRB (shooting the warrior with buck within 3 tiles) or slugging. Warrior has 0 mobility, it cannot escape bad situations (aside from fling but why try to PB a fleeing warrior?) is fairly slow (although still fast), its health means nothing since it only has 20 armor and the majority of its lifesaving (and what makes it appear to be so unkillable) is its shield that it NEEDS to slash for putting the warrior at risk 24/7. You simply cannot understand how certain castes are just powerful, and should stay that way in order to be challenging albiet annoying to deal with*.

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    >Woyer sees two people
    The answer to this question depends on whether you define "people" as the disguised AI running around doing patrol routes and shooting with whatever gun they managed to find, or if by "people" you're referring to the sentient humans who don't just brainlessly walk into melee range and then get flung.

In a 2v1 scenario against a Warrior, if one person gets lunged, the other can just shoot the warrior. Literally just shoot the bad guy, and don't walk into melee range so he can fling you, bonus points if you have a slug shotgun or a buck shotgun, just keep close but out of melee and slug/LRB to stagger the warrior, your friend gets up and you both shoot it to death or it has to run with barely any health.

Warriors always, always win 1v1s (except for edge cases of incredible baldness or incredible skill), but a 2v1 Warriors really only win if you let them win and don't do anything to shut them down.