Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nerf Warrior

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    Explain how to counter woyer without using the phrase "More than one person". I should not need three people to beat up a T2 in a one on one.
    That's the thing though, you absolutely should.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawMullet View Post
    The answer to this question depends on whether you define "people" as the disguised AI running around doing patrol routes and shooting with whatever gun they managed to find, or if by "people" you're referring to the sentient humans who don't just brainlessly walk into melee range and then get flung.

In a 2v1 scenario against a Warrior, if one person gets lunged, the other can just shoot the warrior. Literally just shoot the bad guy, and don't walk into melee range so he can fling you, bonus points if you have a slug shotgun or a buck shotgun, just keep close but out of melee and slug/LRB to stagger the warrior, your friend gets up and you both shoot it to death or it has to run with barely any health.

Warriors always, always win 1v1s (except for edge cases of incredible baldness or incredible skill), but a 2v1 Warriors really only win if you let them win and don't do anything to shut them down.
    yeah daily reminder to do the turing test on every guy you walk with to make sure they arent an AI programmed to not help you when you get lunged/pounced/stunned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usnpeepoo View Post
    wahhhh why can't i obliterate xenos solo why am i forced to use 3 brain cells to fight different xenos in different ways wahhhthis entire post is just cope and u should just get better and challenge urself instead of whining about how a xenomorph is powerful. if you can't do that, I recommend playing TGMC since thats the main focus of it, meant for players like u lol

why is this even posted in this subforum? mayb i should make a post in the USCM complaining about shotguns
    you have to PB a warrior like 5 fucking times in a row to kill him and this is in a situation on the front where he gets support from his team mates to just stun you. What does a warrior have to do to secure a kill? middle click. Thats literally it. I have about 60 hours on warrior and can confidently say after that amount of time it is 0 issue lunging corners or marines that are slightly more far forward than his team mates and then comboing them back into the hive. I ask you this. Why am I not allowed to peak as marine? You literally cant peak a warrior and shoot like 5 m4 shots into the void with out being instantly yoted by mr. prime woyer. very epic CM team that you nerfed the gun that had the minute possibility of making a play one time a game where warrior lets you make game winning plays literally every other minute and if you're not a suicidal retard like me you can make even more than that. Thanks for my ted talks. Un-nerf the m39 or re-work it back to the 4 tile viability dear fucking god devs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawMullet View Post
    The answer to this question depends on whether you define "people" as the disguised AI running around doing patrol routes and shooting with whatever gun they managed to find, or if by "people" you're referring to the sentient humans who don't just brainlessly walk into melee range and then get flung.

In a 2v1 scenario against a Warrior, if one person gets lunged, the other can just shoot the warrior. Literally just shoot the bad guy, and don't walk into melee range so he can fling you, bonus points if you have a slug shotgun or a buck shotgun, just keep close but out of melee and slug/LRB to stagger the warrior, your friend gets up and you both shoot it to death or it has to run with barely any health.

Warriors always, always win 1v1s (except for edge cases of incredible baldness or incredible skill), but a 2v1 Warriors really only win if you let them win and don't do anything to shut them down.
    when was the last time you played the game lol. Also its not "melee range" its THE ENTIRE FUCKING SCREEN. We have weapons that do "some" damage across the screen and it was previously nerfed. Warriors do ALL THE DAMAGE across the screen and thats apparently fine as a t2
    Last edited by ObsidianCrow; 01-03-2022 at 02:29 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    >lurker
    >risk reward

That's funny
    Last edited by A Gas Canister; 01-03-2022 at 03:22 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you beat the warrior by shooting it baldass ?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not a bot BITCH.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ObsidianCrow View Post
    when was the last time you played the game lol. Also its not "melee range" its THE ENTIRE FUCKING SCREEN. We have weapons that do "some" damage across the screen and it was previously nerfed. Warriors do ALL THE DAMAGE across the screen and thats apparently fine as a t2
    wrong wrong wrong this entire post is wrong, how the fuck are you asking people if they play the game? Warriors only "screenwide" ability is lunge and everything else in its kit requires you to slash, or be within 1tile for abilities (fling, punch). Literally making 0 fucking sense when you say it does ""all the damage across the screen as a t2" no it fucking doesn't. Lunge doesn't even deal oxy damage anymore, its just a stun that requires you to slash after using it.

Quote Originally Posted by ObsidianCrow View Post
    you have to PB a warrior like 5 fucking times in a row to kill him and this is in a situation on the front where he gets support from his team mates to just stun you. What does a warrior have to do to secure a kill? middle click. Thats literally it. I have about 60 hours on warrior and can confidently say after that amount of time it is 0 issue lunging corners or marines that are slightly more far forward than his team mates and then comboing them back into the hive. I ask you this. Why am I not allowed to peak as marine? You literally cant peak a warrior and shoot like 5 m4 shots into the void with out being instantly yoted by mr. prime woyer. very epic CM team that you nerfed the gun that had the minute possibility of making a play one time a game where warrior lets you make game winning plays literally every other minute and if you're not a suicidal retard like me you can make even more than that. Thanks for my ted talks. Un-nerf the m39 or re-work it back to the 4 tile viability dear fucking god devs.
    not true, it doesnt take that many PBs especially if you're in a bigger group it takes less. Warrior can only "win" in cqc with fling, lunge has to always be on for it to win any other encounter and still has a chance to fail because it bugs out. You are allowed to "peak" in the sense that you have a large enough squad to over come the warrior/any other xeno. Stop trying to play this like some other FPS and "peaking" by walking into the darkness just to get lunged lol literally that easy. M39 nerf still shreds warrior and you're just coping about it. All the nerf really dd was affect autoclickers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so basically to 1v1 a warrior this is what you do:

1. Don't, get someone who isn't going to shoot you instead of warrior.
    2. If you cannot preform 1.; heavy m44 into PBs or just lrb spamming it will work, move erratically so it cannot predict where you move.
    3. If you have no stuns/get lunged first, hope its not competent enough to chainstun you and try to escape, or do point 1.

If you followed this awesome guide you have survived, and hopefully thrived(killed the warrior), a warrior encounter, good job!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok so basicially this one time I had a shotgun right and i sghot the warioor and it died :3 u sohuld tyr the same thing it woarks very well, use shotgun and kill themn also one time Iw as like with a friend and rtheres was otning a single warrior and liurker or runner could o beacuse there was 2 of us and if they usied their cc on one of us the other ghuty would just kill them LOL u should try it sometimes