User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nerf Warrior

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usnpeepoo View Post
    wrong wrong wrong this entire post is wrong, how the fuck are you asking people if they play the game? Warriors only "screenwide" ability is lunge and everything else in its kit requires you to slash, or be within 1tile for abilities (fling, punch). Literally making 0 fucking sense when you say it does ""all the damage across the screen as a t2" no it fucking doesn't. Lunge doesn't even deal oxy damage anymore, its just a stun that requires you to slash after using it.
    lol if you get lunged by a Prime warrior on the front you will fucking perma. Period. Every time HEX or DKD or whatever sweaty prime warrior gets on, the choke will be filled with what are essentially "free" lunge kills they get for landing one middle click and hitting their combo they consistently getbecause they have 200+ hours on the class.

not true, it doesnt take that many PBs especially if you're in a bigger group it takes less.
    Ah yes the argument that is literally only valid when they are off weeds because otherwise you are literally too slow. Which good luck catching the prime or elder warriors off weeds (never happens unless its the end of the game and it doesnt matter if they die)

Warrior can only "win" in cqc with fling, lunge has to always be on for it to win any other encounter and still has a chance to fail because it bugs out.
    It bugs out then they get to try again in 10 seconds. Almost like you don't know what you're talking about. What do you have to do for a play as a marine? Oh just quick switch to the correct weapon with the correct ammo type then move into the range where the weapon is effective and then hit your reload consistently to do an optimal amount of damage vs. le funny middle click

M39 nerf still shreds warrior and you're just coping about it. All the nerf really dd was affect autoclickers.
    Then why do robust players never use it anymore and it does 10 less damage per bullet than the M4 and it has only 50% more ROF and worse accuracy. Did anyone test this shit before implementing an across the board nerf?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love kid cudi

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and kayne west !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ObsidianCrow View Post
    lol if you get lunged by a Prime warrior on the front you will fucking perma. Period. Every time HEX or DKD or whatever sweaty prime warrior gets on, the choke will be filled with what are essentially "free" lunge kills they get for landing one middle click and hitting their combo they consistently getbecause they have 200+ hours on the class.

Ah yes the argument that is literally only valid when they are off weeds because otherwise you are literally too slow. Which good luck catching the prime or elder warriors off weeds (never happens unless its the end of the game and it doesnt matter if they die)

It bugs out then they get to try again in 10 seconds. Almost like you don't know what you're talking about. What do you have to do for a play as a marine? Oh just quick switch to the correct weapon with the correct ammo type then move into the range where the weapon is effective and then hit your reload consistently to do an optimal amount of damage vs. le funny middle click

Then why do robust players never use it anymore and it does 10 less damage per bullet than the M4 and it has only 50% more ROF and worse accuracy. Did anyone test this shit before implementing an across the board nerf?
    first of all im DKD bro and those "free kills" are because it is so safe for me to lunge that i know i will either not get shot at, or the shots wont matter. just because you got lunged by a guy doesnt mean you will 100% always perma especially if you took precautions to getting lunged as in, not bein in the position to be lunged at all. Plenty of people are not "free kills" by having good positoning.

you are not required to solo kill warriors with PBs, in fact that is entirely on the warriors fault for something like that. you never need to be within 1-2 tiles of a warrior, you are a marine with versatille loadouts and you can just run angled grip shotgun, and m41a with AP and completely obliterate warriors by being untouchable outside of lunge. you have so manyways of deweeding an area and rooting out warriors, its not funny. even on weeds warriors can still be fought off.

10 seconds is long as fuck compared to what it used to be, and is more than enough time to kill the warrior or position yourself better to make sure they die if they try another lunge. Also, thats just marine life work hard and efficient only to get mauled to death, very HRP and i don't know where you're getting at by complaining about it.

""robust"" players use the m41a or l42a which have almost always (since the insanely OP shit from m39) been better with their AP. And it still slays with the right attachments considering it stil has its high ROF.

basically, warrior isnt op

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    kanye west could beat a warrior in a 1v1 without a doubt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    first part is true
    most warriors would run from a 2v1 especially if those 2v1s at least each have a shotgun
    can't stunlock both of them unless they are right next toeach other + the warrior lunges one
    if they get seeprated and one is hell stunlocked its their fault

the entire risk of the warrior was walking into that group and trying to kill one or both. had this scenario of a 2v1 had both of the marines with shotguns, and at least enough braincells to shoot the warrior this wouldve been over in the beginning since the warrior chose to do a bad lunge. Its pretty clear that you probably died to a warrior who killed you in a 2v1 and the other guy was bald as hell. You will die to warriors if the person near you cannot help you, all it takes is 2 people with shotguns to work with each other to kill them either by LRB (shooting the warrior with buck within 3 tiles) or slugging. Warrior has 0 mobility, it cannot escape bad situations (aside from fling but why try to PB a fleeing warrior?) is fairly slow (although still fast), its health means nothing since it only has 20 armor and the majority of its lifesaving (and what makes it appear to be so unkillable) is its shield that it NEEDS to slash for putting the warrior at risk 24/7. You simply cannot understand how certain castes are just powerful, and should stay that way in order to be challenging albiet annoying to deal with*.
    Your mistake is thinking every fight will be that level of clean, its not that easy to meet those requirements (not everyone walks around with a shotgun anymore) and even so that just means the marines have a chance at killing the warrior since he still can take some PBs and even if marines manage to injure it there's a lot of window to just run away since shotguns have shit chase potential. Not everyone itemizes in a OP to kill a single caste, the "if" scenarios will never reflect reality.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    first of all im DKD bro
    why did i bother responding to this lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Warrior isn't OP you just have to itemize specifically to kill warrior"
    That--
    That means it's OP.

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when was the last time you played the game lol. Also its not "melee range" its THE ENTIRE FUCKING SCREEN. We have weapons that do "some" damage across the screen and it was previously nerfed. Warriors do ALL THE DAMAGE across the screen and thats apparently fine as a t2
    I have been playing the game for the last month as both xeno and marine and have had zero issues with warriors, I've literally killed two at once with the L42 in the last few days. It's not difficult by any measure to kill a Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    "Warrior isn't OP you just have to itemize specifically to kill warrior"
    That--
    That means it's OP.
    MOU, M39, L42, M41 (mk1 and mk2) are all capable of dealing with warriors, M37 is just far and away the most effective due to the flickerstun ending the lunge grab.

you have to PB a warrior like 5 fucking times in a row to kill him and this is in a situation on the front where he gets support from his team mates to just stun you
    3 PBs to kill a warrior btw, 4 with shield.

Warrior isn't difficult to deal with, it just requires you to actually think about where you're standing, a novel suggestion on CM I know, but positioning is actually a big game changer on CM, no matter what you're playing or dealing with.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    Explain how to counter woyer without using the phrase "More than one person". I should not need three people to beat up a T2 in a one on one.
    Xenos have literally a quarter of the marine's forces. They are, for the sake of whatever semblance of balance exists still in CM, intended to be individually as strong as at least 2-3 marines, with the exceptions of T1s that are intended to only manage 1v1s. Suggesting that you should be expected to be able to 1v1 more than 66% of the hive's population is absolute nonsense, I'm sorry to say.
    Last edited by ChainsawMullet; 01-03-2022 at 06:13 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can beat a warrior bare handed.

No kidding.

I practiced MMA for 6 years, boxing too for 7 years. I could.

Also bodybuilding for 4 years. I'm 6' 2" 189lb.

I have insane speed and reflexes matching only those of God himself.

I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge him and bop his head into oblivion. I will not let him go, one mistake and i finish him.

There will always be virgins here to think it's impossible. Nothing is impossible with my power my friends. You're simply to weak to accomplish anything.

Any beta man with a little bit of practice can take out a warrior with a knife. But bare handed it's much more difficult, it requires more technique.