Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tails of Akira View Post
    idk i dont play CM anymore
    lmao lol
    Joined the fight November 2015

A strange voice says 'F@c3 m3 1n m0rt@1 c0mb@t'.
    PFC Charles 'Ajax' Hayes says, "Nah."

Long time CM and forum lurker, change character names and appearances as often as putting on a new pair of socks.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what are you gonna do about it. make me play CM again?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The thread OP is coping so hard

- You SEE the warrior standing on the corner.
    - Some of you even POINT at the warrior standing on the corner for the NPCs
    - Yet some of you STILL walk up to that exact corner two handing a machette, riffle, shotgun, etc.

Skill issue. Use those brain cells, rub em together.

To counter warrior lunge you just have to step back a singular tile. That is all. Full stop. Step back instead of running forward at mac ten. I know. Baffling. "Stop walking forward is the counter to lunge?!?!?!1111!!!?!?!" Yes, that is your free tip from Chi, you have to purchase my eBook from a kindle store near you to get the rest.

- Move back one time
    - Team up with sentient marines

Or

Keep coping

The choice is yours. But don't act like something is "busted" because you don't want to do anything but take a boot knife and run forward. The protag syndrome is ugly as hell and hopefully devs don't continue nerfing xenos for marines that refuse to do anything to improve. Daaaamn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Warrior is fine in chokes : ) There is nothing unbalanced about this interaction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perfect example.

Sees not one warrior but two on a corner.......goes anyways.

What where you expecting?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have fought many marines as my current derp warrior. 1v1 Off weeds if I miss a lunge or 3 I am dead. If I get hit by a sweaty survivor with a shotgun I will die from his juggle. If I am vs a group of marines the lunge will just kill me. I got to be really careful when I attempt lunge, and only punch those without shotguns. It has gotten to the point where if I am aiming for T3 I will go boxer just to possibly survive with clarity. Doing significant damage as a warrior without 200 hours is hard. I can't even practice lunge-fling combos as many cases if I tried I would get killed.

I have also seen the sweatiest of sweaty warriors and their moments of wtf how can a warrior do that. Going in, getting multiple shieldings, snagging multiple bodies in short periods of time. First time I saw the highest level of skill I didn't even know it was possible to dominate that hard. It was like they were playing a whole other class than the others.

Both sides have their sweaty playerbase that makes the other side scream OP. The game is balanced around both sides having sweaty tactics. The winrate of games I have played are actually pretty balanced right now too. If you were to nerf the warrior you are going to break the winrate balance and make it even harder for anyone not sweaty to use the class. It would be like nerfing shotguns because the jugglers are too strong. I don't know what normies would do vs xenos if shotguns were any weaker.

EDIT: to the video: you had no allies ready to back you up going in. The area ahead was not lit. One ally was stuck behind some xeno wall. You stepped onto creep while the queen was building there (hence the wall). You went 4+ tiles ahead of any friendly. If you noticed, the warrior was able to drag you uncontested by any gunfire. He didn't even need to fling you. You didn't even have a weapon that could stun even if his mechanic was changed. Your allies were in the correct position to start to attack the choke. If you still couldn't proceed with grenades or at least flames then there is always CAS support, OB, mortar support, a SADAR to use you as bait, or just go around with the eastern forces as that is not the only choke on the map.
    Last edited by Master Havoc; 01-09-2022 at 10:41 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    """""""""'doing significant damage as a warrior without 200 hours is hard""""""""""""
    yeah lunging someone. Moving two tiles opposite and flinging them then punching them is hard!!!!!!!!!!!!! very!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're right Sakuyoi, it isn't hard! that's why every time xenos have a single warrior in the hive they win. That's all it takes. Even the new players just rake in the caps once they pick up the class. Most xenos actually don't immediately cap the entire marine team just because that's not fun. They would end the games right at the 30 minute mark all the time if they showed their true might. Xenos actually win 99% of the time because they can just become warrior and lunge whenever they feel like to take out the marine team, and the people on the forums don't actually play the game. If they did they would notice the marines cannot possibly win once a single warrior is in the hive.

Thank you for your contributing words towards the conversation and I look forward to your meaningful existence on these forums.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    except that a single warrior in one round is bullshit. Everyone goes warrior nowadays. Just look at the staggering amount of ancient and prime warriors.
    Also why are you complaining about shotgun jugglers? They're literally 1% of the playerbase and can be permakilled. Warrior mains can just come back and evo.
    They wont lunge a group of marines too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiChii View Post
    Perfect example.

Sees not one warrior but two on a corner.......goes anyways.

What where you expecting?
    I admit I was mostly mad about my team baiting me to get the corpse by pointing at it but come on. Slow the video and watch how that warrior grabs me from another zip code and then I have 0 chance after the interaction to interact and play the game at all.