Joachim Fitz-Arcos
    Their BYOND Key
    Lunarflu
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    Jan 2 around 16:00 CST
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Remain Professional, Determine the seriousness of the issue
    Description of the incident
    I was playing as an MP and something that was said in command comms surprised me, so I reacted by saying "Zamn". As this was only an expression of surprise and exclamation, and was only a funny way to say "Damn", not referencing any memes this word would be included in, I think Lunarflu's actions were a stretch.

Additionally, once I explained that it is NOT a meme (once again, funny way to say Damn), he immediately resorted to telling me to report him if I disagreed. This response struck me as abrasive and an attempt at intimidation. Afterwards he went even further with this by DMing me on my personal discord account asking me if I was ready to report him. Once again it seemed like an act of intimidation/harassment.
    EvidenceWhat resolution are you seeking?
    It's not my place to make a decision, all I wanted to express is that the way Lunarflu handled this situation made me very uncomfortable.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Report Denied.

"Zamn" is definitely a meme or referencing a meme.

Memes or OOC references are not allowed per our Server Rules.

lunarflu acted within guidelines we have for moderators. You are, in fact, supposed to file a staff report within 48h of an incident when you disagree with a staff ruling. I'm sorry if you felt intimidated by that, but there is really not much else to say about this.
    Senior Administrator