Date of Incident
    January 6, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Johnathan Beemore

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Cheesyceesy

Accused Character Name
    Roberto Cherry

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    4:15ish

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 2/4

Description of the incident:
    Was playing CL for the first time in a long while. I was wandering through the hangar and Roberto decided to tackle me and steal several items off of me and run away with them, later throwing them at me after a chase. This was entirely random and contained little to no dialogue from him before it occurred. I immediately requested an MP presence but none were logged in. I eventually had a PO show up to my office saying they were a deputy and I reported the incident to them.

Later on I was speaking to an MP about an Alpha squad marine engineer I found in my office who had the first name of "Achilles" and was asking them why a cadet granted them access to the personal section of my office. While speaking to said MP I noticed that Roberto was sitting in medical with me and the MP and I pointed him out to the MP and made my claim. Not much came of the claim as the MP was interrupted and both the MP and Roberto left my field of vision for several minutes.

Later I located the MP again and we resumed discussing my claims when suddenly Roberto zipped over, dragged the MP several tiles away, tackled them and restrained them. Roberto said "THE SHIP IS OURS CL" and proceeded to drag the MP towards OB room. I tried to keep the RP up as best I could insisting that the MP was trained for this sort of thing but it was clear they were not going to get free without some intervention. I decided to step in and we were attempting to tackle each other Roberto pulled out a bat mid scuffle and whacked me with it, I pulled out a knife, end of the day we both died. I do not believe there was a breach of escalation.

The reason I am making this report is that at least from my perspective there was absolutely no reason for Roberto to assault me early at round start and steal my items, and later in the round for him to abduct an MP. This whole series of events involving Roberto just seemed like he was out to just cause mayhem because it was late night CM.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Logs please

What resolution are you seeking?
    Whatever staff deem appropriate. I understand there was a period of time that I was not present where additional events could have provided context to the situation, but from my point of view it was almost entirely random.
    Last edited by forest2001; 01-28-2022 at 10:08 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pulling logs for this

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Overview:
    Roberto Cherry runs around the ship disarm spamming multiple marines and the CL. MP arrives, Roberto Cherry disarm spams them as well and kidnaps them. CL tries to stop him, they begin fighting. Roberto Cherry beats the CL to death with a baseball bat.

Who:
    Prosecution:
    Johnathan Beemore
    Dylan Freese
    Defense:
    Roberto Cherry
    Cheesyceesy

Disarm spam
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Chair spam
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Disarm spam #2
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Cuffed
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Begins abducting MP
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Jonathan Beemore arrives
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Metal bat is used
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CL dies
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Admin PMs
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Metagaming
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Let me know if you'd like to have anything added, DM me at lunarflu#4812
    Last edited by lunarflu; 01-07-2022 at 05:55 PM.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Player was banned for a month later the same day for similar issues. No further action taken, however a note has been added linking to this report.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001