Date of Incident
    January 7, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Khalif "Mike" Jordan

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    James 'Yellin' Blackbriar

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    12:42 AM

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 2? CO Expectations

Description of the incident:
    At the start of the operation, there was some confusion because of new ranks being tested, so I was walking around and entered CL's office. They (Jr. Exec. Skyler Ackerley ) asked if I wanted a job, I replied "sure' and then proceeded to use a neurostim implant on me - I should note that at no point did they ask if I consented to a stim. They then asked me to get an egg and proceeded to give me some a W-Y key. I agreed, then they used out the activation word for implant - "Muffin", which proceeded to shock me. I didn't really like that so gave them a few punches, I believe they used the implant word again. I went down to medbay and chased them, I also used this time to ahelp asking if I could retaliate, Dubszor replied yes as long as I didn't consent to it (which in my mind I did not) and to inform both mps and follow escalation, which I did - at not time did it move past fists (or metal chair). No MPs responded to my multiple attempts to ask them to investigate this, the CO/Major Blackbriar did, but did not believe me even after I used the word Muffin twice in front of them. I staged a protest firing off my shotgun a couple of times at the CL's office (to no effect) and even asking the CE to break in, but I did not attempt to harm the CL.

Fast forward and James witnessed the CL use the codeword Muffin and asked the CL to report to him if I was bothering them, I proceed to lock myself in the CL's office on their chair. The CL then decides now is the time to eat a monkey cube "OK". I use this as an opportunity, while they are getting dragged to Medbay for treatment to get some additional punches in as retaliation for my unheard cries for help! I get locked in to OR3 and attempt/fail to shoot myself out, still complaining about the implant, a researcher then proceeds to lock me in an autodoc, I ask to be released, they say no and seem to be communicating with James. James then comes to medbay, tells the researcher to release me and proceeds to battlefield execute me. I send an ahelp and DUbzor tells me to file a report if I believe it is a bad BE. I clarify that it is a big no no for a CO to not announce a Battlefield Execution and they reply yes.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    I trust that the powers that be can pull the logs?

What resolution are you seeking?
    A warning?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pulling logs for this shortly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright! Here's the logs. I've also included a second incident during the same round which also concerns a possibly bad faith BE from Blackbriar, where they BE their XO. That one is not related to this incident and RedTed, but concerns Blackbriar's conducting of possibly mistaken BEs. I have included it for the Council to take into account.

Reporting Player: Redted54321/Khalif 'Mike' Jordan
    Accused Player: 4hands44/James 'Yellin' Blackbriar
    Other involved players: Fascist Leader/Skyler Ackerley ; Firecharge123/Locke 'CAS' Briggs

Khalif meets with the CL in their office and is subsequently implanted without any sort of prior prompt:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Khalif ahelps about fighting back against CL:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Khalif calls for MPs to arrest the CL for illegally implanting him, while also asking medical staff to remove his implant and also trying to come to terms with the CL:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Khalif feels ignored by MPs and wants to break into the CL Office. CO Blackbriar gets wind of it:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Khalif meets with Blackbriar and demonstrates his case to him, which is dismissed by them:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Khalif proceeds to 'protest' and is shocked by the CL's implant, then taken to Research:

Spoiler Spoiler:

CO appears again, and once again cites that Khalif is simply insane:

Spoiler Spoiler:

CE repairs the damage Khalif did to the CL's office:

Spoiler Spoiler:

CL eats a monkey cube and is brought to Medbay where Khalif tries to punch him repeatedly:

Spoiler Spoiler:

The Researcher from the earlier incident in Research traps Khalif in a OR and tells the CO, who then moves to Medbay:

Spoiler Spoiler:

CO arrives and BEs Khalif without any prior words exchanged with him. Also included is some chatter afterwards that relates to the execution as Blackbriar justifies his Pro-WY RP:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Khalif ahelps the CO:

Spoiler Spoiler:

The following is a different incident altogether, but during the same round. Since this report is about Blackbriar conducting bad BEs and missing CO expectations, I am using my discretion and including this case as well, for CO Council to review.

The XO, Locke 'CAS' Briggs, is in CiC and reports that Jones has died:

Spoiler Spoiler:

More than 2 minutes after it was reported to him on Radio, Blackrbriar shows up in CiC to talk to the XO about Jones being killed. He refuses every excuse given and BEs them, then spits on them, and finally cremates the body:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Note: It was mentioned in the ahelps about this incident that Blackbriar did NOT announce their BEs. Both times, the CO seems to have made a Command Announcement, but due to log limitations I can't discern whether those are for announcing the BEs or whether they are unrelated to them.

As usual, if you feel as though anything is missing, DM me on Discord (Nicо#3335) or reply here.
    Synthetic Unit 'Amber'.

Major Misti Rockwell, USS Yokosuka, 2nd Division, 2nd Battlegroup, 3rd Fleet.

Trial Moderator: 7th November 2021 - 21st November 2021
    Moderator: 21st November 2021 - 17th January 2022
    Senior Moderator: 17th January 2022 - 2nd of June 2022

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE!

It turns out I'm actually just a big dumb idiot and accidentally pruned the Annnouncement logs... yep, epic.

Here are the two announcements Blackbriar made directly after his BEs:

[01:37:40]ANNOUNCEMENT: 4hands44/(James 'Yellin' Blackbriar) has announced the following: Khalif Mike Jordan, Has been battlefield executed for assaulting the CL

[01:57:40]ANNOUNCEMENT: 4hands44/(James 'Yellin' Blackbriar) has announced the following: CAPT LOCKE BRIGGS, have been battlefield execute for the murder of jones

Meaning that Blackbriar did, in fact, announce both BEs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for pulling logs. I guess in dead chat one doesn’t see big red announcement text anymore? Hence my accusation of a lack of BE announcement. I still think the battlefield execution was rather extreme given that I had a valid reason for my actions against the CL and the matter should have been handled by MPs which I believe were on at the time.

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CO Council is investigating this issue now.
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blackbriar had the proper conviction to BE me in that moment as he left Jones in my care and when he returned to CIC was dead. rightfully so it was proceeded by a bullet to the head

that was a funny round

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Kahlif, I'm sorry about the BE.

I was trying to RP ignoring the implant as being preposterous and (at least I think I did) tried to make it quite clear I was siding with (and probably bought out) the CLs actions (even though we all know they were.... questionable at best.) Since they didnt seem particularly harmful to the round, and seemed like it might turn into funny RP.

However later I had recieved multiple accusations against you of you attempting to harm(kill?) the CL and eventually was informed you had been captured by medical staff so I IC decided you had crossed a line with the CL, and since there had been no MPs all round and the SEA could not be deputized, went to BE you. I do acknowledge I probably should have spoken with you first, and at least told you why I was BEing you. So for that I will agree im probs lacking in procedure along with maybe your attempts on the CL not being major crimes, but I'd need to re-read the logs.

Im sorry if I hurt your fun with the round and hope we can be chill.

Also in regards to the XO being BEed.... I'll just be flat out honest, me and the XO were totally confused about why the cat was dead OCC(in discord) but we still had a laugh about me executing him for killing the cat and I went a tad over the top because he was the only one in CIC and thus the only one who could have killed the most beloved Jones.

I'll agree that BE was pretty dumb, but it was the end of the round and Jones was very dead, so we had a laugh for it OOC. I do have to ask tho, who really killed jones? Cause jones was 100% dead, but Briggs said he didnt do it OOC

Major James Blackbriar of the USCM & W-Y Joint Colonial Operations vessel; USS Black Gold of 502nd Engineering Corps 2nd Division 3rd Fleet 3rd Division 15th Bat. "The Mudskippers"

Passport
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CO Council has decided to resolve this report with a formal Warning towards Blackbriar. They have been informed to be more careful with their executions and to avoid impulsive actions similar to this in the future. Harsher action will be taken if future incidents similar to this occur.
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump