User Tag List

Thread: mooseonacid - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mooseonacid - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    whossweaterguy
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Rod Kimble
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    N/A
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    N/AAAAAAAA
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Maintenance Technician
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Unknown
    Total Ban Duration
    Perma?
    Remaining Duration
    Perma?
    What other servers do you play on?
    Goon sometimes
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    No
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    No
    Reason for Ban
    Banned from Maintenance Technician - Job banned from MT, was found dead near CIC, committed suicide mid round for no apparent reason. Applying Job ban as per recommendation in previous note.
    By x (Moderator) on 2021-08-16 21:08:09
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I would like to appeal this ban for Maintenance Technician. Honestly at the time I didnt really put a lot of thought into it and just figured it was fine. After reading my notes I realized it was something that was tracked. Haven't done it since that time and will continue not to do so. its my only job ban and I would like to have it reinstated if possible. Thanks

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assigned for admin review.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I apologize profusely for the time that has since elapsed from when this was last addressed.

As regards for the Appeal, suicide without a legitimate roleplay reason; event or otherwise (captured/in deep enemy territory where recovery is unavailable) is grounds for an infringement against Rule 8 that typically warrants role bans where limited positions are misused as was such the case with this ban.

Given that you've stated that this has been the last/most recent incident of this context and that you've since learned to avoid such a situation / have yet to repeat the mistake and claim to have no intention of repeat-infringement, I do not see any reason for this ban to remain in place.

Please remember that you may contact staff via Ahelp if you are unable to access cryogenics due to I-R-L demands and would like to exit the round and do not have the time to do so manually. If you do wind up contemplating commiting in-game self-deadening, again, due to In-Character reasons or intent, also ahelp if you believe the justications for so doing could be iffy / probably won't conform to the rules in which case staff may clarify if you are clear to do so.

Accepted, Ban set to be lifted.

Please contact myself if you have yet to have your Maintenance Technician role availabilities reinstated at the conclusion of this post.
    It is I, Zayden 'Courier' Agg. Seasoned CM Engineering enthusiast, self-proclaimed chemical-ordnance extraordinaire and proficient protein bar critic! -- Or simply another stubborn, disgruntled fellow marine.

Glory to the Corps!