User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nancok - Synthetic Application

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You’re over thinking it man, just say why you like synths and why you want it. You bring that you’re a support player, are you dedicated? Do you like the lore? Do you like rping?
    Synth Gaming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RP is always nice, not to make up most of the experience (i do that enough in my DnD groups lol) but i wouldn't be in CM if i didn't enjoy it
    As far as dedication, i always make sure to do my job and follow my orders, i've tried antag MT before but i never really found it entertaining since i didn't have any goals, as a synth i don't only have pre-set goals, but i get more from command as the round goes on, which always makes stuff fun. Also, RP isn't as fun when you're alone because you pissed everyone else off
    The lore is certainly cool, sci-fi is by far my favorite genre, specially when it is retro-sci fi meaning it isn't as complex and plots aren't as simplified by technology (an investigation isn't as fun when the investigator just operates a bunch of machines and gets all the clues trough magitech sheneanigans). I don't even remember the movies since it was a long while since i watched them but i am currently on a TTRPG group in the alien which means i've been reading more about it and such. Sorry if long winded, but yeah i like the lore

Small unrelated foot note: due to personal concerns i'll be away for like 2 weeks or so, which means that i probably won't be able to reply for a bit
    Edit: ok the break took less than i tought
    Last edited by Nancok; 01-22-2022 at 04:32 AM.
    From mateland with LOVE

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This application is denied. Your synth's personality is fine and all, but I'm concerned primarily by your perceived passion to get the role, and your English skills. You speak English very well, but the grammatical errors through your story and responses has shown me that you wouldn't be able to do it up to a synth's level.

Read accepted applications, and try to work on your story more. I'd like to see more dialogue from your synthetic.
    Synthetic Senator