queen
    Their BYOND Key
    dubszor
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    17:29:42
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    staff intent
    Description of the incident
    Im building walls behind the podlocks and as the marines blow up the podlocks, im continuing to build even more walls in front of them to stop their progress. I mean the area was originally sealed off by the map maker. When Dubszor comes to message me, theres basically no walls in the area he is talking about because they have been removed by the marines in the span of a minute. The issue is that if I put doors instead of walls is that not allowed too? As the marines keep coming, i keep building more walls and they just complain to staff.
    Evidence

What resolution are you seeking?
    handle the issue more appropriately, i mean that dubszor is clearly telling me to stop building defenses but doesnt say how to sensibly avoid the issue entirely from ever happening.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PMs:
    2022/01/09: [17:26:14]ADMIN: PM: Dubszor/(Bjorn Sigvaldsson Jr.)->Vho/(Prime Queen (VHO-237)): Hey man! Please remember that excessive wallspam blocking off entire areas is not actually allowed. A good rule of thumb is anymore then ~4-5 walls in a cube/area is not allowed.
    2022/01/09: [17:26:38]ADMIN: PM: Vho/(Prime Queen (VHO-237))->Dubszor/(Bjorn Sigvaldsson Jr.): which area ?
    2022/01/09: [17:26:51]ADMIN: PM: Dubszor/(Bjorn Sigvaldsson Jr.)->Vho/(Prime Queen (VHO-237)): ETA Entrance.

You were ahelped by your own team for wall spamming, not the marines.
    A picture was taken a few minutes prior to this, detailing the level of wall placement, with testimony from Dubszor and an assessment of available staff chat logs concluding that the picture represents the majority of what had occured by the time this ahelp was made, but missing some elements.
    Dubszor received in-game approval from the Community Manager to take what action he saw fit in regards to the wall spam, however by this point the marines had dealt with the problem themselves.

The referenced picture:Attachment 1963

Resolved, no action taken. Dubszor was acting within the boundaries of his authority, with permission from the Community Manager.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001