Marine Name
    Tim 'Mountain Tim' Moxley, Zack 'Long Island' Cardoza

Other Whitelist Applications
    //showthrea...ic-Application
    Denied due to uncertainty on the gimmick and a lack of RP vouches

Character Information

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Patrick

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    Patrick is a laser-focused 'Executive' synth, built with the intention of presenting spreadsheets to shareholders, and being a general High-Trade office assistant.

Retooling the 'Advertising' idea I had before, Patrick is more 'investor' focused than 'general public' like my last application was.

The idea is to be the meeting point between American Psycho and the 80s Guy from Futurama.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    Medical and Support Roles are my passion here, I'd much rather make a daring rescue or be the foundation of a killer push than rambo out several Xenos solo.

I also adore the opportunity to RP When it comes across, and Synth provides a lot more of those opportunities.

Synthetic Character Story
    Patrick is sold to the USS Almayer, and inspected by and introduced to the acting command staff.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Experience

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    Very, It was my main back in the day, and I've been coming back around to it lately. My cade-placement knowledge is as solid as ever, and I've recently been experementing with unorthodox defenses like window frames and walls.

How familiar are you with Command?
    Rather. CIC is fun when I get the chance to do it, I enjoy being the Eye in the Sky for marines to relay orders to them.
    On-The-Ground command is still probably my weakest point, but, I've gotten some good practice in since my last Application and have developed a better sense of how to get people to listen to orders and when to not push.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    Extremely. Medical has become my main during my time at CM. I can do all the surgeries by memory, and know the tricks to speed them up like using QC to skip hemostats, and disarm intent instant-completes.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    Very, I feel Like I know my way around the Req room very well. I've gotten back into the swing of it, and can Breeze through long lines to get them done solo before first drop, I know what makes a good FOB crate, and to check in on Specs and other personell periodically to get an idea of what the front needs.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    I'm in an OP with few engineers, and am trying to build the North Cadeline on Solaris LZ2, the dropship is gone and there are no visible marines around me when a lurker pounces.
    I'm allowed to thwack it until it runs out of the FOB, but not persue it beyond that. After it leaves I'd try to find a marine and request they cover me while I build.

Confirmations

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Have you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Other Information

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    https://gyazo.com/48c4c33decf1bf10de68b373af5e7055

Playtimes as of posting this app.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty light on the combat questions but your answer is literally what I’d do lol. I really like your quirk, Patrick Bateman synth fits the uncanniness of synths in the universe. I hope you lean pretty far into that kind of uncanny is it really human in the interactions more, I was hoping to see it in the backstory dialogue but didn’t.

I don’t really have any doubts that you’d be good at RP and I’ve never seen you fuck a role up, so I’ll give you my irrelevant +1
    Synth Gaming

Synthetic Council Member QuickLoad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once more, I can personally vouch for this player's extreme competency in command, medical and general duties. They are an exceptional player, including immersion, competency and technical knowledge. Active and very helpful across a ton of rounds. Easy +1.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You read this? because I have seen this guy and he's pretty good at what he would be assigned to do. nothing exceptional but that's just my expectation being higher for people. I'm sure he wouldn't disappoint anyone if he were to become a synth though.
    +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a lot of time to observe how you play and act in game whilst waiting on your last application, and I can't say I saw anything that concerned me.

I like the quirk and I think your application here is a really good improvement on your first try.

I know you are competent enough at medical, command, req. I would advise you learn how to repair APCs consoles and stuff like that for engineering work as you will do that a lot most hijacks (It can all be found on the wiki if needed).

All in all I'm happy to put support behind this application, just remember to use common sense and don't let other players bait you into doing dumb shit

+1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsOnToast View Post
    I had a lot of time to observe how you play and act in game whilst waiting on your last application, and I can't say I saw anything that concerned me.

I like the quirk and I think your application here is a really good improvement on your first try.

I know you are competent enough at medical, command, req. I would advise you learn how to repair APCs consoles and stuff like that for engineering work as you will do that a lot most hijacks (It can all be found on the wiki if needed).

All in all I'm happy to put support behind this application, just remember to use common sense and don't let other players bait you into doing dumb shit

+1
    To toot my own horn, I've been specifically trying to do some APC Repairs during my MT and CE rounds lately.
    I dreaded it at first because if you've ever played on any other server you know how miserable repairing an APC typically is, but I was pleased to learn that it's so so much easier on CM.
    Not having to blow 10 minutes slapping it with a welder to knock it off the wall and just using tools instead is so fucking nice, dude.
    A lonesome cowboy, a chilled out broski, or an executive intern.

The Medals Folder:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would give confidence in skills for this one, I wouldn't feel like they'd not meet expectations for performance. The interesting part would be seeing the line on how the quirk plays out, USCM is #1 but I do think most of us, when shipside, tend to have minimal involvement with corporate if any.

I'll +1 it on grounds of skills and improvement over time, has spent a lot of effort and I believe success in understanding the role.
    Last edited by Katskan; 01-18-2022 at 02:38 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From the many times I've seen them play, they're highly competent in all roles from engineering to medical.
    Story is nice and quirk is neat.

+1

Synthetic Council Member Yukonsnow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yo,
    Plenty of vouches to your skills in the game, which is great to see. The story was also excellent and demonstrated your quirk effectively.
    Easy +1 from me.
    gaming

Discord: Yukonsnow#7186

Synthetic Technician Dan, message me about any Synthetic WL questions, I'll help as best I can.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We talked about this in the synth council chat and this application is accepted. Much more fleshed out and fully realized. Welcome aboard.
    Synthetic Senator