User Tag List

Thread: Charlie Main Out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Charlie Main Out

You probably didn't even know who I was IC. Tristain Catley just started getting robust before getting sick of it all again. The pillars of salt don't taste as rich as they used to in the land of the dead. Figure the moment marines get a clear cut marine major that I don't die in the middle of would be a good place to take a break with, AND that took WAY longer than I thought.

I don't really know how you can make a name for yourself if all ya do is play on the server but meh. I kinda planned for this post to be a retrospective of my time here (mostly getting capped) when I was still having a dour experience, but now that I finally achieved some sort of resolution (a good round with a marine major) it doesn't seem to matter anymore. Although there are many referenced issues of stagnation, streamlined gameplay, unfair preference to xenos, unfair concessions to marines, I think I'm just sick of human interaction and how it turns my brain into a drunken uncle with strong hidden political opinions.

Now even with all that out of the way, I seriously enjoyed my time subsisting off this servers sustenance preparing myself for other things. In the end you just have to realize gaming communities are what they are, complete strangers trying to make something for whatever reason.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Godspeed charloid, and the purple people grow smaller by the day...
    Synth Gaming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, losing another Charlie main. The breakfast table is getting smaller and smaller these days

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    more charlies gone. always a tragedy

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you hate to see it