User Tag List

Thread: WeRememberYouGarold - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WeRememberYouGarold - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    WeRememberYouGarold
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Yuriy Beznadega
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    N/A⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Queen, Xenomorph
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    -
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    N/A
    What other servers do you play on?
    Tau Ceti Station (RUS), Bay12 servers (both ENG and RUS). Fallout 13 servers sometimes.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Permabanned on Paradise and on some Russian servers (Chaotic Onyx, SS220, Fluffy Frontier). Was banned about 4-5 times on Tau Ceti Station but not perma.
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    No
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    No
    Reason for Ban
    Banned from Queen, Xenomorph - Killed themselves twice on larva and logged out.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Hello! I remember this round, it was yesterday on Trijent Dam map. After dying as marine, I respawned as larva and was running around waiting for evolve progress. Then I ran in toxic water and died. For those moment I didn't know the fact that brown water deal damage (every time I played on this map before the water was of normal color and wasn't dangerous, so I thought its texture just changed). After this I respawned as larva once again and was running around waiting for evolve progress once again, but met marines. I probably need to describe this moment in more detail: I ran along a straight road (it was seeded and there were no marines) to the west, saw marines, turned around and ran back. But when I ran back along the same road, marines were already there (probably came from the north/south side) and killed me. I want to say that in both incidents there was no malicious intent to willingly suicide, it was just my stupidity. I want to apologize for this and I can say I'll be more sensible next time. I have about 4.4~ (hour) total time of playing as xeno and it's kinda small amount, so there's a lot of content I didn't enjoy yet, and this is why I'm writing this appeal.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assigned for review.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Howdy, sorry for taking so long to get back to this appeal... which is being accepted!

You should be able to play xeno again shortly. I understand that mistakes happen, please try to be more careful in the future when wandering around as a larva!