User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Low-Pop Sucks: An examination of the factors.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I CO lowpop all the time and the worst ting for me is the lack of xeno players

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This whole thread can legit be summed with a single sentence: Lowpop rounds are awesome/terrible because there are few marines and xenos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its sad being a lone researcher

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Low pop usually separates the boys from the men, you get waaay less: Bad OB,CAS and Mortars. FF in general (including nades) but also rounds can either result in an absolute xeno stomp or a long looong stalemate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lowpop sucks most of the time. I had a round that the Queen wasn't even screeching and xenos were just stalling on purpose to get some minutes in the game otherwise it would have been an Hijack Any%. True masochist hours

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeluxeJuice View Post
    Lowpop sucks most of the time. I had a round that the Queen wasn't even screeching and xenos were just stalling on purpose to get some minutes in the game otherwise it would have been an Hijack Any%. True masochist hours
    Because if xenos win too fast they get banned, so they end up just afking for a while.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like your views. I was watching some of the movies again the other day, and it should be possible for marines to kill a couple of drones. I think it is now also, but it requires a skilled marine. At low pop hours there are less skilled marines. If we assume that say.. 50% of marines are skilled (I think that's fair) to the point they could probably kill a drone. At low pop hours that's just less people right.