Rob Warraker
    Their BYOND Key
    Schalkguy
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    Server time 2022-01-24- 15:34
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Preserve the RP and Enjoyment of the server
    Description of the incident
    Solaris ridge round normal set up no warning of anything happening out of the usual.

End up deploying to immediately run into an oversized praetorian sprite and an abomination predalien (Not even a pred round).

This was apparently a minor event which gave xenos massive advantages. The main issue with this "event" was how the abomb can gib marines, I'm not sure if this was just stupidity or genuine oversite of game mechanics but having a shit ton of marines gibbed instantly on first contact at 12:27 in a round by a predalien is not enjoyable or remotely fair either way.

The predalien is meant to be an extremely hard to get entity for a fucking reason, and as it wasn't a pred round it clearly wasn't attained legitimately.

I believe the marine side of the event involved some marsoc being spawned in but fucking come on really? Your going to let the predalien gib like 10 people so 3 players can play marsoc and also just instantly die?

This "event" was stupid as fuck and I honestly thought this era of dumb mob spawn in "minor events" was over
    Evidence
    I don't have logs I'm sure you can source them.

https://imgur.com/a/3FEM2Z6
    What resolution are you seeking?
    I was under the impression guidelines were in place to make sure events were actually thought about beforehand when this clearly wasn't.

Do whatever you need to prevent this from happening again please

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was a major event and was passed to be approved by management, at no point was it stated to be a minor event.
    Marines were compensated for the presence of the Abomination, which was the only advantage given to xenos.
    The Abomination, whilst effective, did not alter the outcome of the round in a significant manner, indeed the round ended as a Marine Major.

Report closed, no action taken. No guidelines were broken.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001