VanDeich#0863

Marine Name
    Hawke van Dyck

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Dau'sall-Ve

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Luar’ke

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -

Yautja Character Story
    Dau'sall-ve was born on Yautja Prime, not much his up bringing is known, but after being alone for most of his life he became a blooded Predator, in his quest for finding a worthy opponent one of his comrades informed him of a planet littered with Xenomorphs, but its not the Xenomorphs he is after, its the species that the Xenomorphes are facing, the humans, however, he is not after the entire race, only wants to single those out worthy of combat. He had killed a predalien in younger stages of life, being that these fowl creatures are a disgrace to him and his entire species. Predalien proved to be good challenge and a rare victory among the Yauja's. Dau'sall-Ve is more civilized than some of his fellow worriors to say the least, always lurking in the dark, and rarely mutter any words. He is in his Prime stages of life, learning and exploring as much as he can before returning to his home planet.

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The story is too short for example the minimum is 1 page that's a paragraph -1

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can only assume that the reason this hasn't been denied yet is that the senator is busy.

When this gets denied you should hop into whitelist-app-help on the CM Discord and look through the pinned messages and ask for advice, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding the basic expectations for a Predator application. If you're ever unsure of anything, you can always ping or DM a councillor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really? I had a shorter story though which said it was too short, so I did make it a bit longer,I mean theres only so much you can come up with that is lore accurate, that other people haven already used you know?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not a pred, but from what I've heard minium is 750 words.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your story is one of the few things that you need as a predator, -1 for lacking effort.
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just going to do everyone a favor and you a favor and say this isn't it chief.
    Your story is too short, your application is bare minimum.

I suggest you go to discord and talk to people in whitelist application help.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids