User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scorpii - Synthetic Application

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm changing from neutral to -1, I'll edit this and explain why when I get home.
    Synthetic Senator

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay sorry for the wait, I've been fairly busy recently, I'll just make a new post for simplicity's sake.

First off, your application itself is fine. Nothing blowing me away or anything, but my -1 isn't because of your application. It's because of your OOC character, or your lack of one actually. Not a single person could vouch for your support role competency when we've asked MULTIPLE times, that is very bad to me, if I can't tell if you can actually play the synthetic roll outside of RP, I don't want to take the chance on your application.

Synthetics are the best of the best. We know surgery by heart, engineering by heart, map knowledge, and we don't get overwhelmed by mounds of bodies or fixing Tcomms APC. This is what we do every round and we do not fail because of the time we spent playing support classes. If you can't do that, then I don't want you.
    Synthetic Senator

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakkkk View Post
    Okay sorry for the wait, I've been fairly busy recently, I'll just make a new post for simplicity's sake.

First off, your application itself is fine. Nothing blowing me away or anything, but my -1 isn't because of your application. It's because of your OOC character, or your lack of one actually. Not a single person could vouch for your support role competency when we've asked MULTIPLE times, that is very bad to me, if I can't tell if you can actually play the synthetic roll outside of RP, I don't want to take the chance on your application.

Synthetics are the best of the best. We know surgery by heart, engineering by heart, map knowledge, and we don't get overwhelmed by mounds of bodies or fixing Tcomms APC. This is what we do every round and we do not fail because of the time we spent playing support classes. If you can't do that, then I don't want you.

I just find it really strange that nobody recognized me. I always try to play medic or engineer or doctor. I play CO a fair bit.

Maybe my Marines character name is too generic? Maybe you're right and my Marine character sucks?

I don't know. But one thing I do know is that I am competent player at support roles. I'm not going to argue for arguement's sake, I just want to state it for the record.

Regardless, I do appreciate your criticisms and opinions. It does really give me a lot to think about both for my Synth and Marine characters and how to build them further.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the slower response on this one, as I was discussing it with the council due to a somewhat mixed reception. That said, you still have more positive votes than not and no one had any serious problems with you so this will be accepted.