LetX#3835

Marine Name
    Mel Kim | Synth Yuki

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Aihta Luar'ke

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Luar’ke

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -----

Yautja Character Story
    …I clenched my fist and raised as high as I could, roaring from the bottom of my lungs. “DON’T YOU DARE INSULT ME”, was the only thing I could think at that moment, looking at my feet, the metal engraved flooring was quite different, as tiny droplets of a vivid green liquid landed on it, revealing what had happened. Beneath myself was the figure of a fallen yautja, a warrior or so I did think he was.

Reaching for the metallic plate at a nearby wall, I took my time to glance at my surroundings, the once shiny looking glass walls were stained by that same vivid green liquid, not even being able to notice my own reflection, the lights were flickering, indication of the battle that had occurred. “Shameful fools like you shouldn’t even have the right to leave a stain on this ship”, I pondered while staring at the fallen hunter's body. Backing away from the room and finally reaching the metallic door controls, a quiet click is heard as I press the buttons.

DOC: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...gwzC9ttA/edit#

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Yautja Council Member Joe Lampost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your story is fine, even if its a tiny bit short. BUT seeing as you have the synthetic WL and i have also seen you in game. i can vouch for you +1

PS. no idea what the council is doing this has taken a long time.... but hopefully i will draw attention to your app.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Story is alright your synth is epic I have no doubts you’ll do well. Like lampost said it’s been a month council.... GET ON IT!!!!! +1
    Synth Gaming

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accepted
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler: