VHO
    Their BYOND Key
    Tezrat
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    21:03:02
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Staff Powers
    Description of the incident
    The situation is a bit odd because no moderator contacted me about it before putting notes up on my byond key.

I have to guess what the situation was about but I swear I was not fighting the survivors because I had only found them, without being seen during typing a message. One of the survs jumped out of armory at full speed and shot me with incendiary forcing me to die as I was busy.
    Evidence
    Moderator did not investigate the situation
    What resolution are you seeking?
    note removed
    Last edited by forest2001; 01-30-2022 at 09:09 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Note in question:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

VHO dies in fitness at some point, Queen then orders no more fighting survivors:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Two more xenos die and get ahelped, during this, VHO rejoins the hive and talks about attacking the survivors (Either due to being dead an not seeing the order), Queen sees them talking about survivors and reorders not to attack them, VHO then dies once more. Meanwhile Tezrat is dealing with the other two subjects.

Spoiler Spoiler:

2nd ahelp (VHO also left meaning unable to PM, possible player panel shenanigan's preventing the PM)

Spoiler Spoiler:

[REDACTED Msay sent to reviewer]

Spoiler Spoiler:

(They are back now, probably meaning VHO is back now and playing since they never left and probably just ghosted.)
    [REDACTED Msay sent to reviewer]

Please alert me to any missing information via discord.
    Last edited by shad0vvs; 01-30-2022 at 10:06 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was leaving the survivors alone and I never went inside the armory munitions room where the survivors where I saw the survivors. I was shot first with an incendiary slug across 5 tiles diagonally and I couldn't run away due to being chased.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    I was leaving the survivors alone
    Were you?

[20:58:58]HIVEMIND: ***/(Prime Queen (WAR-50)) : Leave. The. Survivors. Alone.
    [20:59:09]ATTACK: ***/(Imhotep Richblood) shot VHO/(Ancient Defender (VHO-548)) with an incendiary slug in the Main Hallway (116,31,3).

You have 11 seconds to turn around and stop chasing the survivors and you didn't. I would possibly consider the fact that you maybe didn't hear them or were caught in the moment or something, but honestly?

[20:52:57]ADMIN: VHO has joined as the Bloody Larva (548).
    [20:53:06]HIVEMIND: VHO/(Bloody Larva (548)) : Get those survivors

The fact that you literally yell in Hivemind to attack survivors, even after queens comment to your first death was to leave them alone makes me thing this was deliberate and you just didn't care.

Report denied. Considering the circumstantial evidence and the fact that you seemed to have been disconnected at the time, I find that Tezrat properly investigated the situation and has acted to the best of their knowledge. I also find the note placed justified. I personally would have probably been very cross at you for immediately returning to the survivors that killed you minutes before and literally enticing others to attack them (against an already prevalent queen directive that was given while you were dead. I also find it very questionable that you missed that comment after your death, but for clarity's sake let's assume that anything that happens while you are dead is OOC knowledge. You were still told once more, 11 seconds before being hit, to back off) so all things considered you got a fairly light punishment.

I know you seem to be convinced you know better, but you are supposed to listen to the Queen without question.
    Senior Administrator