drgnfire

Date of Incident
    February 8, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Charles 'Ghost' Knotz

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Cheesyceesy

Accused Character Name
    Something Cherry(Cant remember first name)

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    Unkown may be from 11:00 PM to around 2:00 am Centrial

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4,10,11

Description of the incident:
    Cheesyceesy has been back to back through multiple deployments non stop just assaulting marines and MP alike and causing issues non stop to the point 90% his time was in brig due ML breaks.

Like for when I was cmp for one round he assaulted the warden then resisted arrest was briged while the whole time causing issues such attempts to disarm or punch MP, break glass or attempt to escape cell though I did not add time for it because I try to be nice and not have someone spend there whole round in cell,
    So his time was up open the cell door to collect his stuff to get released he went out ignored his stuff went to brig window broke it and hopped out I catched up to him he pulled out a knife it seems though I tasered him before he could use it,
    So I had to brig him directly after for dtgp and resisting on top then some time after wards he attempted to just assault another prisoner in brig so more added on top.
    I think its getting to the point of ridiculous for everytime to add charges back to back because as soon we let him out he breaks ml again.

So finally it was getting towards end of round and if I remember correctly the round end was paused then I get a report of the MT cherry trying to kill the XO for no reason at round end I tryed to tase him on the floor while warden shot him dead.

in all unauthorized mutiny since no announcement was made,
    inproper combat escalation for going to lethals on the XO with no known prior reason and possible if this even counts just very griefy on how he plays just assaulting peolpe on sight and causing issues.

All what I described was all in one round though the nature of assaulting anyone he meets and breaking marine law back to back to the point hes in brig 90% of the time has been going on through multiple deployments back to back.

I did admin help about the mutiny though I dont know if anything was done about it or admin deemed it fair or not.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    None since I did not record anything.

What resolution are you seeking?
    Ill leave this up to staff decision though I was hoping for a bit better behavior in general.

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just gonna dump all of his logs for the rounds requested, I guess.

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Dubszor; 03-09-2022 at 05:32 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can I Request logs for the part of cheesy of lethaling the XO it should be around time I made a ahelp of it.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheesyceesy has a lengthy history of causing trouble with MPs. This report will be linked in their notes along with a standing instruction to extend bans related to these issues.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001