User Tag List

Thread: Equipment You Wish Req was Able to Order

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Equipment You Wish Req was Able to Order

I enjoy working req and fulfilling marine requests, but sometimes marines ask for equipment that cannot be ordered. This makes me curious about what kind of equipment you wish req could order, but currently cannot.

Some of the requests I've encountered include:

-Replacement parts for the APC. Its kind of sad VCs have no way of getting their ride back in the game, even if it would cost all of req's budget. The VCs make sure that I am painfully aware of their "undeserved" fate.

-Sentry guns. I remember when req could order the assembly kits for sentries. They were really bad back then, but were an interesting alternative to feeding more metal to the FOB. Some greenhorn engis get really sad when their "pet" dies, so they ask me for a new one. It breaks my heart to tell them no.

-B18 Armor. I'm never certain if the marine is joking or simply being aspirational. I guess some ungas have a dream...

-Tac Shotties. A sin of other ROs tossing them out on Red Alert. If req could order those death-sticks, I can only imagine the rage that it would cause.

-HEFA Grenades. No, I don't care what the request console says, Req cannot order HEFAs. Stop asking, HEFAs don't exist! I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL FLASH YOUR ASS AND FEED YOU TO ASRS IF YOU ASK ONE MORE TIME!
    Luca Jagemann, the cynical colonial with the prescription glasses.

Ancient Synth Williams, on another rescue mission in Brazil.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wingsuits, nuff said

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Replacement APC parts is the big one.
    Also think it'd be baller if Req could order OB fuel and warheads.

Also the tank
    A lonesome cowboy, a chilled out broski, or an executive intern.

The Medals Folder:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly sentries are shit enough for buying them to be a possible addition.
    Synth Gaming

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    adding insulated combat gloves to clothes and armor vendor would be nice, and also maybe material vendors/engi vendors. SOO MANY SGS COME TO REQ For BATTERIES. It never ceases to amaze me how many people ask for BATTERIES from req. I mean it makes sense but cmon. Also req can order metal and plasteel yes... but req has to depend on engi scrapping the ship to get any metal without spending half the req budget on just 2 stacks. As is the req only spawns with such a piddly amount of metal and plasteel, not even a FULL STACK OF EACH! A vendor with some basic tools, crowbar screwdriver, welder, batteries and even welding GOGGLES, along with some stuff to build up FOB round start. I may be complaining but these changes seem like they would help significantly with reqs flow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Surgical line

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c4xmaniac View Post
    Honestly sentries are shit enough for buying them to be a possible addition.
    "sentries are shit"
    minisentries and the miniflamer sentry can pretty much shut down flanks from xenos if you put it in a good position due to how fast they fire.
    Base Flamer sentry is blue flame.
    Sentries are very very OP that you want to quit the game once you lost yours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuyoi View Post
    minisentries and the miniflamer sentry can pretty much shut down flanks from xenos if you put it in a good position due to how fast they fire.
    Base Flamer sentry is blue flame.
    Sentries are very very OP that you want to quit the game once you lost yours.
    https://gitlab.com/cmdevs/colonial-w..._requests/2628

Minisentries are already set to be nerfed, calm down.
    Luca Jagemann, the cynical colonial with the prescription glasses.

Ancient Synth Williams, on another rescue mission in Brazil.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outcast Seer View Post
    https://gitlab.com/cmdevs/colonial-w..._requests/2628

Minisentries are already set to be nerfed, calm down.
    hey it isnt me who was complaining about sentries being bad. But yeah they're very busted right now.