User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evolution Request to Warrior

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Evolution Request to Warrior

Hello queen, as you know I am indeed requesting evolution to Warrior.

Reason(s):

For one thing, I'm cracked at ss13 and I can sprite click very well (this relates to lunging) I also play POTEMKIN in GUILTY GEAR : STRIVE so I am experienced in grappling playstyles and poking.

Supplementary Content:

If you look in hive right now, you will notice not 1, but TWO captured marines. Indeed the rumors are true. I HAVE CAPTURED THESE MARINES For you see, if this is not enough I also have recommendations from reputable players like Prime Lurker SCU and TKO (They said no for a joke but he DM'd me yes) If I can capture TWO marines as a T1 imagine what I can do with actual stuns....

Design:

If I evolve, I will get a very cool sprite and if this is not enough I will put this in LOOC upon encountering a marine (so they know how cool and scary and large my sprite is!!!!!)

jpeg.jpg
    (sorry for the low quality I'm maxing out my brazillian internet connection)
    Conclusion:

I'm cracked, I'm a jaded old player, I'm very cool and funny (while still being immersive and hiveminded + warrior has a big cool sprite and i got 2 caps for hive (3 at the time of typing this I just tail swiped a marine) and I love the queen so much she is so fjucking cool shes like the size of 50 cars and she healed me when i was crit in hydro

please fellow xeno players +1 me i cant go back o steelcresting it will ruin me

Dev Team Manager Stan_albatross's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 this guy's pretty good, heard he can lunge can like a hellbeast
    Karl Karlsson, the man (and sometimes Captain)
    Maxwell, the synth
    Enhath'vot Guan-Dha, the predator
    Also a feature Coder & CM's Maintainer Team Manager

Timeline :
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[CENTER]Retired Synth councilman, forever a member of IO gang

Yautja Council Member Joe Lampost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    massive +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 I think this app shows a lot of heart and dedication. Well deserved evolution.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As the EVO maintainer, I'm gonna have to -1 this as I don't like warriors although I will let the queen have the final say on this matter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    unknown.png

fuck this stupid fucking game close the request i hjate this fucfking shitty lrp tdm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry a local prime warrior main already took the slot 0.0000001 milliseconds after the slot opened

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to have to -1 this as I don't recognise your xeno name, and you're an LRP chunger as marine

L + heathen + no damsels + get dueled + touch gold

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi I am the warrior senator, you didn't fill out your warrior's backstory with a 15 page essay with cited sources in Chicago Turabian. Due to this, I'm going to have to deny your application. Feel free to try again in 30 days!
    Synth Gaming

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello I am a local Scout main, and it seems there is no evo pods left as I have destroyed them in the middle of this application process. if you want to continue as a xenomorph you will have to de-evo to to worm and then up to queen and make your own. Not sorry for this inconvenience.

Unfortunately I am ALSO going to have to DENY this application, as woyer is my prime enemy as a scout. thank you for your co-opination.

Cope seethe mald
    Last edited by Firecharge123; 02-19-2022 at 12:32 AM.