Date of Incident
    February 12, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Brett McMatherson

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Dreven

Accused Character Name
    Wamakahana Windhealer

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    Around 1:00 GMT -5

What rule(s) were broken:
    CO guidelines, rule 6, rule 2

Description of the incident:
    I will start from the roundstart. First questionable thing Windhealer did, was authorisation to deconstruct every rail, chair and window frame on ship, which is breach of rule 6, since scrapping half of ship even before first drop is quite strange thing to do. Since it was IC issue, I faxed HC and waited for answer in brig. After some time, I went to Hangar, where we were ordered to move certain marines from Alamo to Normandy. When I was on Alamo, I saw that Delta squad leader was not wearing armor, I asked SL to put armor on, which he refused to do and tried to run away. He was tased on Normandy and I dragged him off it in order to cuff him. At this point, Windhealer has ordered me to hold with arrest (I was not looking at chat at all due to ongoing arrest. It is worth saying that marine, who was being arrested, was not cuffed yet). At this time, I got shoved and some marines rushed at me from Alamo. I tried to run away to upper deck and brig with marine who shoved me. However, some SO was opening all doors for marines and allowing them to chase me. Around three marines have somehow accessed brig and made threats to me. I retaliated by arresting them. At this point, Windhealer has ordered my arrest and CMP woke up. I missed, what my charges were exactly.

So, CMP comes to brig, allows marines to break out their own and arrests me. Windhealer pardons some marines for not wearing armor, however, he was not able to do to full extent of law because I was being arrested (And prepairing HC fax using note system) and other MPs did not state their charges. Windhealer has modified SOP in order to allow marines to deploy without armor as well. I tried to pass their names through CMP, but he ignored me. So fast forward, I get pardoned for FFP (Which I do not believe was my charge, I do remark on Almayer comms but still get released for some reason).

That is all. All in all, next things look like CO guidelines or rule violations to me: Deconstruction of Almayer roundstart, allowing marines to deploy without armor on SOP level, Major Interference in arrets, issuing of unlawful orderws, Prevarication for ordering my arrest, a bit violated pardon procedure (Once more, however, names were not provided due to me losing access to MP comms and other MPs ignoring CO).

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Deconstruction orders:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Arrest of Delta SL and Alpha engineer (Alpha engineer interfered)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Brig situation
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Pardons:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

What resolution are you seeking?
    Whatever council decides

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shipside deconstruction is not against the rules, its been clarified. My IC reasoning for it is we did have a lack of engineers, and my OOC reason for it is because being able to gather metal makes the game more fun for the few people left who do still play engineer. I have no idea why you would even put this on the report, you know its not against the rules : https://gyazo.com/e96f306956637cd7ccec8d9b874663e3

The pardons I thought was for not wearing armor, thats why I believed you were arresting the guy. I didn't realize you had changed your arrest on the marine who tried to intefer. I did ask both IC and OOC for clarification on the names and crimes so I could do a proper pardon, which you refused to do and as such I acted with the IC information I had. I gave up once I realized their was 8 odd marines who had "jailbroke" for walking out of brig, and was focusing on pardonning only those for not wearing armor, as the others had escaped anyway and I was fine with you chasing them.

I ordered your arrest because you refused to halt and explain what was happening, I ordered this 3 times. You were only disarmed once and you arrested the guy who disarmed you, you were not being disarm spammed and their was another MP on sight with me (my honor guard), you could have very easily stopped and explained. I believe you kept moving to brig because you knew I would pardon, and you wanted to delay me as much as possible.

I was in a chaotic situation which you went out of your way to cause through validhunting the most minor of SOP breaches, that is fine and you can do that as MP but the fact that you took it to OOC report is poor form imo. The ONLY reason you made this report, by your OWN admission is because you didn't get to arrest me IC, as I died planetside. I had to RUSH out of brig as normandy had left early with marines onboard, and I needed to be onboard the Alamo to join the deployment and rescue delta from getting wiped alone at LZ2. I asked many times for the pardon information which you failed to give.

I apologize for not having perfect pardons, but I was acting in a rushed manner and did not have all the necessary info given to me which I asked for. I had you arrested for ignoring a direct order, and then had you pardonned so it could be RP'd out more as I thought thatd be more enjoyable for you, and the XO saw fit to make you a cadet so you could undertake this training. All of my actions were to the benefit of the round for the majority of the marine players, you already delayed deployment by several minutes and inadvertently caused an early drop from the Normandy wish risked an entire squad being unsupported in their flank.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ONLY reason you made this report, by your OWN admission is because you didn't get to arrest me IC
    The only thing I'd like to adress in your reply is that I said, that you did not suffer IC consequences for your actions. Those do not have to be arrest warrants, they can be reprimands, demotions and so on.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To clarify, yes I made an announcement about this and were in the game as Provost Marshall due to matters related to this, but by the time I was even aware of this the CO was dead on the ground. I was not paying attention to anything happening in game before that point.

No meaningful IC action was taken in relation to this, mine and another admins presence in game later mostly served as a IC deterrent because several players were either banned or nearly banned for continuously attacking MPs without proper escalation.

I would have probably approved the arrest against the CO, however as far as I know that would be the equivalent of of a player report as far as WL sanction goes anyway so it dos not seem to matter much.
    Senior Administrator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will pull logs (hopefully before Monday)
    Synthetic Unit 'Amber'.

Major Misti Rockwell, USS Yokosuka, 2nd Division, 2nd Battlegroup, 3rd Fleet.

Trial Moderator: 7th November 2021 - 21st November 2021
    Moderator: 21st November 2021 - 17th January 2022
    Senior Moderator: 17th January 2022 - 2nd of June 2022

Whitelisted Predator johnravioli's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the XO and witness to some of what happened. I was only there for when you arrested the SL off the dropship. The rest of the round I was either in CiC or brig later in the round where you arrested like 5 people.

Windhealer told you to halt almost 5 times, you didn't stop, and only said "FfP" and hauled the SL off. You did not get disarmed spammed at all.
    Also yes, I did say it was fit for you to be demoted to cadet.
    Harry Howard,
    Predator - Clan Leader Atuudh Bo'ytill
    Leader of the Bo'ytill Clan

Professional Mateba GunSlingah

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the bravo spec (scout) this round. From the perspective of the marines on the Normandy, we were preparing to do a relatively dangerous dual drop with the CO and the SL arrived onto the DS shortly followed by yourself. No one knew why you were on the DS pulling your taser out and then started tazing the delta SL and dragging him off the DS. You ignored the CO's orders on the DS which were "stop" and "What are you doing that for?" You were pointed at multiple times by Windhealer when he was asking you to explain yourself, and seeing you ignore a direct order from the Major and that you were pulling away a critical member to the operation, marines gave chase to get the SL back. You then pepper sprayed two marines after being shoved, and then ran off with the marine. Most people gave up and went back to the DS after we got to around medbay. This delay in the operation led to DS2 deploying long before DS1 did, and resulted in the delta spec (GL) being captured, a PFC dying south of LZ1 along with myself the scout all within the first 2 minutes of DS2 landing and this set us back massively in the operation. The only reason the PFC and I didn't perma is because the XO noticed us on cams and ordered the alamo to deploy before the CO permitted so that we could be recovered.
    Synth Gaming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not like saying thus but I will. I ask another mod pull logs for this report, There is a long history between Dreven and LilPenpusher.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was an SO this round. From my perspective as I was meant to deploy on first drop with the CO, Rals making arrests completely derailed the start of the op and in the confusion, Normandy launched ahead of schedule as the PO did not notice that the drop had been extended by the CO due to the issues with the arrests. The entire mission plan had to be reworked so that Delta, along with me could be saved by the CO with the main force. This unexpected turn of events caused marines to be capped extremely early, including the Alpha GL spec.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeofCagliostro View Post
    I do not like saying thus but I will. I ask another mod pull logs for this report, There is a long history between Dreven and LilPenpusher.
    I have already asked somenerd in private about this, someone else will be handling the logs