User Tag List

Thread: How to survive: Lv-624 edition

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to survive: Lv-624 edition

Hello there, I play survivor a lot and I want to share my surviving guide on the LV map. This strategy works 70%(if you do no mistakes) of the whole my survival gameplay, but it's difficult. Let's go! But first of all:
    There's no mercy, you're doomed from the start, you lack everything, xenos evolve in 60 seconds after the round start, xenos can breach through anything, xenos will be searching for you and you have to survive like that for 20+ minutes
    https://imgur.com/a/F5jlQ1s
    BLACK - Survivors' spawns on LV and way to the Cargo Storage.
    RED - Cargo Storage MAIN SUPPLIES 1.
    BLUE - Cargo Storage MAIN SUPPLIES 2 and WAY TO THE SECURE STORAGE.
    PINK - Barricading the Secure Storage, getting inside of it, forting it.
    BROWN - Rush to your saviours.
    STEPS
    1 - Modify your flashlight to the rail flashlight and attach it to the gun
    2 - Rush to the Cargo Storage
    3 - Once you made it to the RED Cargo Storage you need to quickly grab PLASTEEL, SANDBAGS, METAL AND WELDER FROM THE MECHANICAL BOX
    3.1 - Plasteel is a central room, sandbags are south-east room, a welder is inside of the mechanical box south room, metal is north-west room
    4 - After looting RED Cargo Storage rush to the BLUE Cargo Storage for EXTRA METAL and you will have 150+ metal.
    5 - After looting MAIN SUPPLIES 2, keep following the BLUE way to the secure storage. Runners already came out from tunnels and fucked off to the central colony(80% truth)
    6 - After you managed to get to the pink end IMMEDIATELY barricade yourself next to the wall with sandbags, put barbed wire on them.
    6.1 https://imgur.com/a/KEN4n6D (BTW, this is not successful survival. I died 2 minutes later to 2 defenders) This is how you should sandbags
    7 - Start breaching inside of the secure storage by disassembling the reinforced walls. Don't worry about eyes. You can weld 3 times without goggles/helmet only on 4th weld you will start loosing vision.
    7.1 - (welder, screwdriver, wirecutters, wrench, crowbar, screwdriver, wirecutter, WRENCH) - DECONSTRUCT FIRST WALL
    7.2 - (welder, screwdriver, wirecutters, wrench, crowbar, screwdriver, wirecutter, CROWBAR) - DISLOGDE THE GIRDER and GET INSIDE(with girder)
    8 - Immediately place girder in the gap and create a reinforced wall with your plasteel you looted from Cargo Storage.
    9 - Deconstruct all racks and via wrench make metal from racks.
    10 - Create a fort in the middle of secure storage(you can almost make it 2 layouts if you will use wood and rods)
    10.1 - You create it directly at the middle so you will be protected from EVERY side, because T3s might reach you, they can easily destroy reinforced walls. Pray that there won't be crusher.
    10.2 - Something like that. https://imgur.com/a/5S9WB1g This is photo after encountering ravager+praetorian+crusher+spitter+warrior
    11. Hold until 12:23-12:29/you hear gunshots(explosions) at the engineering/LZ2 DROPSHIP/xenos breached your fort and rush to the LZ2 DROPSHIP/Engineering/LZ1
    12. Meet the marines.
    ENEMIES/DIFFICULTIES/COMBAT
    1 - Any runner that is older than young = death, if you're alone 100% if you're 2 80%, if you're 3 50%
    2 - There's really small chance to spawn as CLF survivor in the caves. RIP.
    3 - Secure Storage has flamer, M41A MK2, SHOTGUN inside and you will be able to burn anyone except Ravagers. Flame the gaps xenomorphs made.
    3.1 - Ravs are weak against M41A MK2, 1 mag would be enough to fuck off from them(you can even put them in crit you won't miss)
    4 - Spitters/Boilers = death, you might get an extinguisher somehow, but they will eventually break cades via spits.
    5 - Defenders, drones, runners, sentinels, lurkers, warriors can be flamed off your secure storage or shot if they didn't run.
    6 - Crusher = death.
    7 - Praetorian - same as Ravager, blast them with your M41A MK2, but you can flame them!
    8 - You may try to get other survivors with you, but I mostly survived alone, cause it takes too much time to find others and explain the plan.
    9 - Carrier might trap the outside of the secure storage with hugger traps. Watch out!
    10 - There's a chance that marines will delay the drop, cause they're retarded. In this case - pray.
    11 - Engineering might become the main colony front, but xenos might fuck off from you, cause they're busy with marines. Not bad, not good.
    12 - YOU'RE EXTREMELY LOW ON AMMO, DON'T WASTE IT, PLEASE!
    13 - Don't panic.
    14 - If xenos breached your fort and surrounded you - SUICIDE. Better dead than xeno.
    15 - There's a small chance that in the RED Cargo Dome will be 2 flamers, you might take ammo from them.
    16 - Defenders might headbutt you inside of your sandbag cades next to the sandbag storage, they're too tough and you will die probably if encounter 2 of them, even 1.
    17 - If you got wounded at least 1 time during your rush to the secure storage it will reduce your survival chances to 20%, you'll be slow as a turtle cause of pain and you will have blood track.
    18 - If you spawned next to the secure storage it will reduce your survival chances to 40%, you will be too far from the cargo dome. Be as fast as you can, every millisecond is important. It would be better to hide in the Corporate Dome(look at bonus part)
    19 - Don't try to PB xenos. Acid blood will fuck you.
    20 - Don't damage your cades(you should be within 2 tiles to not damage it while firing)
    20.1 - Don't flame the cades, they will receive minor damage.
    21 - Roaming = death. A single runner will kill you. Pounce - slash - runaway - repeat until crit damage.
    22 - IMPORTANT If you see that you're too slow and the 2 minutes after round start passed, fuck everything and immediately hide in a locker, you ran out of time to breach inside of the secure storage.
    22.1 - Don't listen to people who say that locker hiding is dumb. If they say so that means: they're bald survivors who mostly die/they never played survivor/they're survivors whose goal is to kill and not to survive.
    23 - If you have seen prime runners/lurkers previous rounds use locker hiding strategy, but choose carefuly, because xenos still check a lot of lockers.
    23.1 - metaobservers or dead survivors can metafind your location and kill you. I dunno what to do in that case.
    BONUS
    https://imgur.com/XYgYF09
    Collect 5 wood from crates/wooden tables in the Corporate Dome. Hack this door, then bolt it back as it was, construct a coffin and wait. A pretty good place to hide, xenomorphs don't check it. I used it pretty decent amount of time and noone checked it! Use it!

This strategy is really strong and I suggest using it! I can say that it's better than anything(except hiding in lockers/bushes/coffins, roaming)
    Stay safe and survive! I might make another HOW TO SURVIVE editions!
    Last edited by GeniyEvgeniy; 09-10-2022 at 02:34 PM. Reason: adding info

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to see a secure dome hold recommended, and not hold engineering
    Synth Gaming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c4xmaniac View Post
    Glad to see a secure dome hold recommended, and not hold engineering
    Engineering is suicide indeed. Not even reinforced walls, WINDOWS, multiple doors, too tight area, NO AMMO
    Extra easy to breach in. In this place survivors would die at 12:10-12:15
    Last edited by GeniyEvgeniy; 02-14-2022 at 11:51 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniyEvgeniy View Post
    Engineering is suicide indeed. Not even reinforced walls, WINDOWS, multiple doors, too tight area, NO AMMO
    Extra easy to breach in. In this place survivors would die at 12:10-12:15
    not a bad guide. I always tell people roaming is literally better than the death trap of engineering

Quote Originally Posted by GeniyEvgeniy View Post
    1 - Any runner that is older than young = death, if you're alone 100% if you're 2 80%, if you're 3 50%

unless you are a robust runner slayer like me

Also you missed step 1 ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS move the W-Y med to the god electricity sand and get your meds. without meds you will die if you encounter xenos and arent planning to hide. This goes for all survivors on all maps
    Last edited by ObsidianCrow; 02-15-2022 at 11:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sometimes there are people you just have to be afraid of.Recall the same Artem Cherny.This monster with nail guns looks like a fucking locomotive, and taking into account the features of the nail gun, it's better not to give them to him.Don't we want 9 dead Xenos before the Marines land?