User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: CM at 2015 and CM at 2019

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I do miss some of the craziness that came with the SM and atmos, its easy to forget that this same craziness happened way too much. We still have MTs who cant set up the fusion reactors (something that is practically impossible to fuck up), SM delams were too frequent and utterly crippled the marines way too frequently.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember when boiler globs couldn't go through other xenos?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good times

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I kinda wish that they would grab a TG map such as Delta Station (standard issue with all the "vanilla" SS13 stuff) and use it as the occasional insanity map.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crusher AoE stomp + Queen screech wiping half the marines, back in the days when 100 was highpop.

Egg fields before ovipositer.

Old school small carriers sniping marines with huggies.

Electrified grille FOBs wiping the xenos.

Royal jelly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish we had just a simple legit spec station map.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know the exact date but when I joined "Royal Jelly" was still a thing. Gotta say, I don't miss much from back then. Smaller squads were kinda nice since you could easily remember who was and wasn't a reliable buddy. Being able to consistency play spec was certainly nice.

Most importantly though...

REMEMBER THE VINDICATOR!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The first versions of our new dropships on the Almayer.
    When they didnt have turrets.
    When the cockpit was glass so xenos would just yoink your right out. Shit was also bugged so when they broke in it was impossible to fix most of the time.
    When hunters would meta target you as PO first drop.
    When you couldn't lock the doors.
    When there was only two PO's
    When you didn't have CAS so both PO's just rode in DS-1, the second PO deadass just being a guard for the door.
    When DS-1 was actually the one further away from medbay/closer to sec.
    When the alamo didn't have a trash brown paint job.
    When PO's spawned with M39's and it was illegal for them to arm themselves with anything stronger because Apop was an asshole.
    When MP mains like Jack Knight, Luke Compton, and some other assholes I'm forgetting would deadass arrest you as PO if you when and got a better gun from anywhere.
    When you still got a shotgun anyway because you'd literally be out of the round in 5 minutes if you didn't, resulting in a totally fucked round for marines no matter what.

God I miss the days where command would forget about the dropship PO's being super vulnerable as if they'd never played PO once in their lives, then sending them down with nothing but an SMG just to get murdered on second drop, then forget about the dropship for 30 minutes as no supplies or men are moved at all between the ship and the ground. People would rage and burst at the LZ. PEople on the ship would cry waiting. God those were the days.
    Chen "Disco" West, Proud recipient of the "Realest Nigga on the Bloc" Award.
    My Dossier, it's good. Trust me. Read it.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone post an egg field picture for me please. Bonus points if there's a bit of sticky resin here and there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give me back my HMG

Godspeed Dinkle you magnificent bastard o7.