Date of Incident
    February 16, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Nasoki 'Coward' Chen

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    ExGame

Accused Character Name
    Andrej Karadzic

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    9:38pm

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 11. MP not following ML

Description of the incident:
    I woke up out of cryo as the SG, got geared, and walked down the hallway as per usually to load up on the dropship. I bumped into Andrej on harm not paying attention and kept walking, they responded with "ARE YOU TRYING TO INSTIGATE SOMETHING HUH?". So I thought it'd be funny to keep pushing them. They tried to arrest me but Beck told them to stop after they failed to follow arrest procedure. That was my first encounter with them, I moved on to the alamo. I was chair fighting with the Delta SL in briefing, the CMP told us to stop which we all promptly did. I go onto the dropship after throwing my chair, and Andrej comes up behind me, tasers me without a word and starts to arrest me still without saying anything. He puts cuffs on me and I'm asking what's going on, another marine grabs me and tries to drag me, he starts to fire his taser gun off. He misses everything hitting random marines, in the end he gets me back while I lay flashbanged. He takes me to the brig, I ask what the charges are, he says major insubordination, resisting arrest, and assult. I had to go AFK for formation, when I came back I was released. I went and talked to the CMP to complain how their MP failed to follow ML. CMP told me they were already facing charges. I later asked them in dchat why they arrested me without saying anything, and they told me "I was annoying". Naturally that rubbed me the wrong way a MP is arresting someone for being "annoying". To highlight the incident, they arrested me without a word for charges that were told to be dropped by the MP, and were generally a poor MP all around.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Dchat: https://gyazo.com/127a218f14dd2ca51a9caadb1f7a653a

Dchat 2: https://gyazo.com/0a86292071a17d6a27b8e417a417cfbc

This is all I have as I couldn't find the logs before (I'm not sure how) so any help from staff would be great

What resolution are you seeking?
    Just for them to understand arresting a marine wordlessly for "annoying you" as MP, and breaking ML isn't....well a cool thing to do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be clear I don't like player reports as they mean ugly drama, but this certain character was extremely rude and is a toxic player that I don't want around. (To be double clear, the "pushing" was walking into them on harm intent, the only time I hit them and now I see is when I threw my chair into briefing into the mass of ungas. Talk about unlucky"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I arrested you for 3 things: 1. Major Insub for pushing me around for a full minute after telling you to stop multiple times. 2. Assault for greeting me with a thrown chair the second time I see you. 3. Resisting Arrest because you ran away during the first encounter. I didn't break no procedure. I told you I want to arrest you, tried to cuff you and you walked away when I was distracted by the CMP. I used the full extent of ML on you because you went out of your way to annoy me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I arrested you for 3 things: 1. Major Insub for pushing me around for a full minute after telling you to stop multiple times.
    1. The pushing I will admit too 100%, but the reason I started doing it, when I did it on accident you responded by yelling at me and telling me to "Fuck off". You claim to be a more RP inclined person, a real MP would never do that. Regardless nothing wrong there and the major insub stands.

2. Assault for greeting me with a thrown chair the second time I see you.
    2. The chair was just extremly unlucky when it was the unga ball, people were throwing chairs and I hit you after a throw. Even though other marines were fighting you seemed to target me. I can accept that one though. I'd be annoyed if someone hit me with a metal chair. It should be pointed out we had no verbal interaction here and no greeting was given. I didn't know you were there at all besides for the red uniform

3. Resisting Arrest because you ran away during the first encounter. I didn't break no procedure. I told you I want to arrest you, tried to cuff you and you walked away when I was distracted by the CMP. I used the full extent of ML on you because you went out of your way to annoy me.
    3. This is the part that I see you failed to follow ML. The first time you tried to arrest me, the CMP told you to stop cause you failed to follow the correct procedure. The CMP at that time was Laurance Beck who has a reputation for following ML to a T. You started talking with them and I stood behind Beck, I walked off to briefing cause I wasn't interested in hearing two MPs argue. The next time we interacted, you walked up to me without a word, tased me, started wrestling over me with other marines after I was cuffed, and slapped me with resisting arrest. That was the biggest problem for me, and you even told Beck (the CMP) that they weren't your boss and to fuck off.

4. My own personal problem with this. Someone annoyed you so you decided to take a massive portion of their round away by putting the max charges possible. This sums up why MPs have a bad reputation

You acted poorly as a MP that round, and were even arrested and killed yourself later. (I don't know why you killed yourself 100%, so I won't be posting speculation) For someone that has a CO whitelist, I expected more RP and more professionalism.

If I missed anything please let me know. I won't be diving into an argument, this is my point of view, and it won't change.

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will pull logs for this in the coming days.
    Trial Moderator: 2021-06-13 --- 2021-07-04
    Moderator: 2021-07-04 --- 2021-10-02
    Investigator: 2021-07-21 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Trainer: 2021-08-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Discord Staff: 2021-09-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Senior Moderator: 2021-10-02 --- xxxx-xx-xx

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Date and time lacks timezone. The incident was in the previous day, please specify a timezone if you are using one that's not the servers. Logs are for CMP, MP and SG initially. Later on just the MP and SG.

Sandvich123 - SG
    ExGame - MP
    Laurencia Beck - CMP

Pre shenanigans chat. Skinwalkers would be likely be referring to MPs here.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Original arrest attept.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Arguing with CMP about the procedure
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Smoke Grenade to escape. This would what is being referenced for the Resisting Arrest charge.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Cmp calls for mps to go to their posts to handle other affairs.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Chair incident happened here as best I can tell. And the hanger arrests.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Brig, processing and chagres.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Most of the postround interactions between the 2.
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Trial Moderator: 2021-06-13 --- 2021-07-04
    Moderator: 2021-07-04 --- 2021-10-02
    Investigator: 2021-07-21 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Trainer: 2021-08-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Discord Staff: 2021-09-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Senior Moderator: 2021-10-02 --- xxxx-xx-xx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the logs!

I'd also like to request the logs where he was arrested if possible as I feel it also connects to breaking ML! (I'm not 100% sure if he was arrested but I was told by the CMP he was going to be)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The postround interactions wasn't actually me talking with Sandvich123, but with superreallycoolguy regarding the fax he sent about the CMP's demotion. Only 2 of the logs were adressed at Sandvich123.
    Last edited by ExGame; 03-14-2022 at 07:46 AM.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having reviewed logs it is my opinion that Exgame in this instance did not breach marine law directly, as he is correct arrest procedure does not formally require statement of charges prior to moving to brig, however I believe this to be a grey area in action based upon the displayed IC attitude.

No action will be taken against Exgame at this time, however a note linking to this report will be added to his account and advising taking IC attitude into account for MP related issues.
    Due to history of attitude related issues, this note will also include authorisation to escalate to bans if it continues.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001