InsaneRed

Marine Name
    Bill Stone

Other Whitelist Applications
    None

Character Information

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Nathan

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    Nathan is designed to be a hype-man type synth line originally made to improve morale alongside providing help and care for workers with a high success rate,although some report that synths aren't cut out for this and the enthusiasm can be uncanny or awkward the majority is happy with the results. Nathan will talk to his designated crew with enthusiasm and joy, referring to them as friend! Or Buddy! If they are a command personnel in which case he will refer to them as "Officer" or their direct rank. Unless the command personnel tells him that they would like some morale boost as well in which case he will start referring to them as buddy/friend too.The model is highly likely to spend more time with the crew rather then being alone learning about their personality, likes, dislikes and their background. Sometimes watching television to learn jokes and pop culture references.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I've always had a fascination with sarcastic/dry humor robots for example, clap trap,pathfinder,Lopez(from red vs blue) and being able to play a synthetic with their personality would be amazing i think it has endless possibilities with endless RP potential.I also love support loves and being able to do everything on top of having a quirk / personality to focus on seems like a good time overall.I wish to bring it life with this application entertaining both players and myself hopefully.I also believe this is a good way to play something else then marine and balance it out to not burn myself out.

Synthetic Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Nathan helps out a new CT, and helps run requisitions.

Experience

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    I'm familiar enough to build a decent fob that will hold,repair APCS (both the VC, and power apcs)repair a wall,make doors,fix very damaged cades, load an OB, repair hacked vendors, hack vendors,fix computers, set up communications. I can also set up CAS/Drop ship parts if required although I'm not sure if that counts as engineering. But sadly i do not have any OT experience.

How familiar are you with Command?
    I'm confident in my abilities to operate CIC even alone, i know how to transfer squads, dial in OBS, use pads, send out distress make announcements ship side or ground side. I know enough about ML to operate and not break any rules and establish communications in between squads as command's most important role is giving out information and orders to squad and keep them on their toes.I'm personally confident that i can and have lead operations before however command isn't really my niche so i prefer to do it less often.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    I'm able to perform all surgeries in a fast and precise manner. Fractures fear me and blood vessels fix themselves in my presence.I have enough hours both as a ship side doctor and as an overloaded APC doctor to know the stress it can bring and remain calm under said situation. I know how to attach limbs,fix a fully gibbed synth,fix organ damage,operate the auto doc and body scanner and remove larva. I know enough research to do the bare minimum however I'm no means an expert at research. My experience with chemistry is limited however i have prior experience from other servers so i know how to operate chem line but haven't fully memorized all the recipes just yet. However I'm trying to roll more Doctor to work on this

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    I would personally say I'm as experienced with requisitions as much as you can be. I know what vendor does what and which item is under which category. I know how and what to prepare and send FOB crates or squad pads. Stamp crates and operate ASRS. My personal way to prepare the first FOB crate is usually around 200 metal,100 plasteel,boxes of MRE'S,boxes of flares, all the ammunition,the mortar and shells in a backpack. I also try to send all the portable cades from squad vendors depending on what ASRS has sent first and if it fits or not. My only personal problem is I get dazed while operating the line on WO as for some reason the vendor layouts are very different and i don't have enough time played on WO for it being my least favorite map.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    After we land on LZ1 on Solaris Ridge and marines push south beyond the hospital to bar, i am asked by the FOB doctor to scavenge hospital, being the nice synth i am i decide to go there and look out for some tools, i find an incision management system and report it to the doctor over comms as i hear reports of a lurker as well. There are no marines near me and deciding best course of action is to leave and return to safety of marines or the FOB i take a step out of the door only to see a marine get lunged by said reports of lurker, i hurry over to shake him up however he passes away before i can make it, i also see a warrior coming to help the lurker and i retreat to fob but i am chased and there are no marines next to me,the lurker pounces on me and i can hit it a few times but not chase, i fend myself while retreating and finally the lurker retreats and i return to the fob safely and ask for 2 or more marines to help me recover the body of the said marine.

Confirmations

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Have you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Other Information

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    Apologies for the last day application

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Council felt like your app didn't fit our standards. Story was hard to read, a bit of grammatical errors, and the quirk itself needs to be reworked a little; less intense?

Denied, however this app has a lot of SOUL so I'm waiving the 30 day reapplication.
    Synthetic Senator