Haunted556

Marine Name
    Tony Falcone

Other Whitelist Applications
    None

Character Information

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Shane

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    French Steward

Shane previously worked as a Steward for a french man.

Shane holds onto their French mannerisms.
    An example of this would be holding onto food at all times with them to feed marines.

Shane will never speak more than necessary, and when it is appropriate to do so Shane will be as clear as possible.

Shane refers to all Marines as Sir Or Madam. Unless Rank Dictates Otherwise. Or Synthetic law.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I would like to be a Synthetic because of the roleplaying capabilities that the whitelist and character could bring to the table.

During my time aboard the Alaymer, I have seen other Synthetics bring a new way of roleplay such as an oddity among other players.

I want to strive to bring more roleplay capabilities while also aiding Marines.

As a Synthetic, there are many ways to increase roleplay and aid marines.

An example would be in a situation in which as a Synthetic I could provide a new outlook on how things are dealt with and bring my skills to the table as a roleplayer along with the abilities that come along with the whitelist.

As a Synthetic, I would bring new opportunities to roleplaying situations and experiences that would be remembered by players, develop character's stories more, and make the round a little bit more special.

Synthetic Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

A quick TLDR.
    Shane awakes to an unknown voice and is a part of a showroom for new types of models created by Weyland Yutani's most valued customers. Shane is then awoken to his new assignment taking care of an elderly Gentleman while time passes.

Experience

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    I am pretty familiar with engineering I know how to perform basic tasks and build a FOB along with barricades. On a scale of 1 - 10 on how much I know Engineering I would say a 6.

How familiar are you with Command?
    I have played my good share of CIC and SO and learned the basics I do not know how to be in the XO position but I understand how it works and how to manage and use the CIC. On a scale of 1 - 10 of how familiar I am with Command, I would say a 5.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    Medical is my strongest sector I have the most hours in medical roles ranging from Chief Medical Officer to Hospital Corpsman. I feel as if I know the ins and out of field doctoring along with stabilizing a patient. On a scale of 1 - 10 of how much I know Medical I would say an 8.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    With Requisitions, I have some hours clocked in performing Cargo Technician. I know how to run Requisitions such as preparing a FOB crate and supplies also along with running the queue line. On a scale of 1 - 10 of how much I'm knowledgeable in Requisitions, I would say a 7.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    A scenario that would allow a Synth to perform combat is when all Humans have left the Almayer via escape pod or died but the Synth is alone on the ship and is getting attacked by Xenomorphs. They are allowed to fight in that situation a circumstance that could suspend that would be seeing a marine on the ground that is still revivable which in that circumstance the Synth would attempt to save the Marine and if needed still fight off Xenomorphs.

Another example would be when I am performing a medical procedure on a marine alone in the backlines with no one around. And a Lurker or some sort of flanking Xenomorph type starts assaulting us with no marines around. I am allowed to defend myself and the marine bringing them to other marines to perform my duties while the marines are ready for combat.

TLDR: If the Synth is alone while tending to a marine who is not combating capable in the backlines they can defend the marine and themselves while attempting to flee to marines.

TLDR: When Xenomorphs have boarded the ship and are actively attacking you while there are no marines around due to evacuation or all being dead. (Still should save marines if possible)

Confirmations

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Have you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Other Information

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    I look forward to hearing feedback on my application. If you have any questions you can find me on discord to contact me using my Byond ID or Marine Name. I will also be monitoring this forum for comments.
    Last edited by Haunted556; 02-19-2022 at 03:38 AM.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No vouches for your RP/ingame skills which is a bad look.

I have no issue with butler quirks, I did it myself long ago. Maybe try some more military mannerisms? Clap told me you guys discussed this in DMs, so I think you understand what went wrong here. If you have any other more specific questions let me know.
    Synthetic Senator