User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sandvich123 - Commanding Officer Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This man is a legend of CIC, one of the few XO players without the whitelist that you can relate to and genuinely feel he cares about the op / marines. At no time do I ever get an "I'm busy" from him, he consistently engages with everyone and can actually improvise whatever crazy situation marines come up with rather than getting mad over it. (You genuinely earned my respect over many rounds, but specially one related to static comms)

I don't feel the need to talk about his ingame skills, he has them in order.

+1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've played a bunch of rounds together and I like your style. You know how to play the game and have a tight grasp on effective communications and what the right calls to make are. The only constructive thing I have to say about your demeanor is that, to me at least, you seem to be just a tiny bit too informal for a commissioned officer. This shouldn't be a problem if you take note of this early and don't let it become a problem in the long run. Lead by example and all that.

This is a +1.

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like you got quite the rep backing you, and the experience to boot. You've proven yourself a competent leader in front of us and we, the CO Council, believe you got what it takes for the whitelist.

That being said, make sure to heed any feedback stated in here. That way, you can become even better, eh?

Sorry for it taking so long.

Besides that, this application's been accepted. Congratulations, Major!
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump