Date of Incident
    February 26, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Renaya "Vertigo" Banner

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    johnravioli

Accused Character Name
    Atuudh Bo'ytill

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    1:00AM

What rule(s) were broken:
    Honour Code

Description of the incident:
    Was playing Clan Leader, I was aSL as there were no others of higher command, leading my men to hunt down the Xenos. Acting Smartgunner, considered valuable as a support unit. I was repeatedly assaulted with both thrown items and physical hits then dragged away from my unit and tossed somewhere, where I told them I had a purpose and it was rough enough being on Shiva and I would rather they go find someone else to harass. They attempted to demand a duel, and I refused on the grounds of pacifism as my character does not attack other humanoid sentients. Instead of attempting to kidnap me, force me to fight in a fist fight or otherwise make me "valid" they called me "retarded", then slaughtered me before intentionally decapping me to prevent recovery and showing the head to others. While I get decap is likely if I accept, pinning me in a corner and laying into me instead of slashing to get me to retaliate and become valid is a bit much. As well as "taking" my head as a trophy even tho I wasn't that honourable a kill. Retarded doesn't seem like the lexicon of someone as esteemed as a leader, and they could have considered my fun by beating or otherwise attacking me in a way to force me to fight, instead of simply butchering me and then ensuring I could not respawn or be revived to "seek redemption" and fight back.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    What resolution are you seeking?
    Clarification, maybe a warning. I get it, specs and SGs are not "essential" and removing one from the round isn't a big deal. I was however one of the few SGs left, leading a squad and without my presence most marines were heavily pushed back. The decap also seemed a bit much, usually that is reserved for trophy taking of a worthy prey. Outside of my SG role and maybe having helped kill the Queen I wasn't exactly worthy or robust, and being "pacifist" and getting cut down with little chance to defend myself because of that doesn't feel very honourable at all.

Whitelisted Predator johnravioli's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I am the Clan Leader in this situation.

You are a Colonial Marine, a smartgunner in specific, that told me straight to my face that they don't shoot other "sentient beings" over some pacifist code. You are a COLONIAL MARINE who fights CLF and UPP, and other human forces. I consider that extremely low roleplay and I did the only HRP thing imaginable by calling you retarded and killing you. Now, while I was stabbing you to death in the corner, you did nothing at all, and only said "whatever" while you're getting fucking murdered. You could've just fought back, not going to lie.

You were a worthy prey, being full health and huntable. I decapped you because you told me you were a pacifist, and so thats why I called you retarded and started the killing
    Also this report was literally made DURING THE ROUND, it has been going on for a while. You can't even do that.
    Harry Howard,
    Predator - Clan Leader Atuudh Bo'ytill
    Leader of the Bo'ytill Clan

Professional Mateba GunSlingah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be fair the announcement said nothing about not reporting during a round, I rarely use the forum so I'm not sure if that applies here as well.

To clarify my character is a bit of a coward who claims such things to get out of combat with clearly superior alien forces, she is aware of Yautja and has seen what they do. The Smartgun is not an effective weapon against them. You wanted to fight against my gun, which was clearly not a fair fight. It is incredibly difficult to track targets with, and does not do substantial damage per shot. SGs are easy prey to fast targets like runners, lurkers and Yautja. Decapping seems something fit for a worthy target. Lastly, this is mostly the use of retarded. Call it snowflake I don't care, that's not a fitting word for someone high and mighty like a Yautja. Foolish perhaps, but retarded seems very LRP. Especially for a leader. But what do I know of Yautja conduct.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure, saying retarded is really not a good thing to say as a predator, but basically this report is useless, no honor code was broken.
    Harry Howard,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps not honour code then, I wasn't sure what it would apply as. Conduct? Player conduct in general? I'm not sure if removal of a player from the round for refusing a duel is also warranted, without any attempt to force the duel. Decapping seems a bit extreme, depending on whether or not I was seen as still essential to the round for my duties as a rarer and more powerful slot as well as aSL. Would need clarification on if Specs and SGs are considered essential, and if decapping them is seen as extreme unless they were particularly worthy in a duel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will leave this up to the whitelist people to decide upon
    Harry Howard,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just delete all this, clarification is too much to ask.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdrawn
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids