User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Litlbear - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Litlbear - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Litlbear
    Character Name?
    Roman Pavlyunchekov
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Unknown
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    N/A
    What other servers do you play on?
    None at the moment, but I used to play on Hippie back when I played SS13 more frequently.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Yes, I'm banned from TG for escalating conflict.
    Reason for Ban
    I don't know what the exact ban reason was, but when I asked an admin yesterday, he told me that I was banned for suiciding at round start once as a medic 3 years ago.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I wish I could say why I suicided, but I don't remember. I'm assuming it was because I had to go at round start which, of course, should've been met by my going into cryptosleep instead of suiciding. For that, I apologize.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This seems like an old ban from way-back.
    I've got no problems with this being lifted
    +1

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a pretty old ban. +1

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Considering how long ago this was, I'm willing to give you a +1 if you can prove you have had some play time without causing issues.

I see prior to yesterday, You dont have very much time playing (litlbear -> 3.12 Hours January/Febuary). And given you have a ban on TG, can you explain that ban in detail?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm playing now, sorry I didn't see your message sooner. My ban on TG is because I'd escalate conflict. Best way I can describe that is, say somebody beat me up or something, after Medical would heal me, I'd find them and kill them. After I got banned I took a long break from SS13 in general. I've come back, since there's truly no game like SS13, and I think I've bettered myself as a person to the point where I'm able to ensure that I don't make these sorts of mistakes again. Along with appealing this ban, I've appealed my ban on TG too, hoping that they'll give me a second chance. Thank you for taking interest in my appeal.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Litlbear View Post
    I'm playing now, sorry I didn't see your message sooner. My ban on TG is because I'd escalate conflict. Best way I can describe that is, say somebody beat me up or something, after Medical would heal me, I'd find them and kill them. After I got banned I took a long break from SS13 in general. I've come back, since there's truly no game like SS13, and I think I've bettered myself as a person to the point where I'm able to ensure that I don't make these sorts of mistakes again. Along with appealing this ban, I've appealed my ban on TG too, hoping that they'll give me a second chance. Thank you for taking interest in my appeal.
    Can you explain to me the rules of proper escalation and what would happen if you tried to do what you did on TG here? Likewise can you also tell me what you should do if someone does grief you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure I understand what you mean. I hope this doesn't come across as rude, but I'm trying to appeal my Squad Medic ban, but instead it feels like I'm appealing a server ban now, which I don't have. In my time playing, I've never had to deal with another player assaulting me and, if they did, I'd just call Security or report it to an admin if I had to, I wouldn't attack them or sort it out with violence.
    Last edited by Litlbear; 02-24-2019 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Wanted to add more to the last line

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Litlbear View Post
    I'm not sure I understand what you mean. I hope this doesn't come across as rude, but I'm trying to appeal my Squad Medic ban, but instead it feels like I'm appealing a server ban now, which I don't have. In my time playing, I've never had to deal with another player assaulting me and, if they did, I'd just call Security or report it to an admin if I had to, I wouldn't attack them or sort it out with violence.
    Its not rude at all, I just wanted to clarify some of the issues you had are resolved so that I can without a doubt give you my +1 only because of your limited play time. And yes, Good answers there. so You get my +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a bunch for your +1. Without trying to get pity, I was going through a really shitty period a few years ago with my family separating and me distancing myself from a bad group of friends, and I definitely used SS13 and other online games as a way to take out my frustrations on other, innocent people, rather than try to tackle the issue head on. I absolutely deserved the permaban I got on TG, but I'd like to think I've sorted out my issues in a way that'll ensure I don't harm anybody again. If you want me to try to be more specific about anything, please just let me know and, again, thank you.