User Tag List

Thread: kind of an bad idea (event idea)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kind of an bad idea (event idea)

so yea I just saw something about MP and I feel like we can do an event on that, an HVH but it is a RIOT VS USCM/MP
    being most events have a range of 200 to at least 50 players in them I think it can work

MY IDEA how it would go:
    for me how it would work is for 80-70% of the players to spawn as Survivors (if the code is still there) and the rest are MPs/USCM

Survivors/rioters have a limited time to loot the area, build, cut the power, craft, ETC while waiting for the preparing USCM to gear up and drop
    (not even sure if the code for the Survivors is still active)

When the USCM drop they only can use less-lethal items like sandbag rounds and flashbang and so
    at ANY TIME THE USCM CAN USE LETHAL MEANS but more on that later their mission is to Detain half the people rioting OR Detain all of the leaders

RIOTERS MAY NOT USE GUNS, MOLOTOV COCKTAILS, OR ANY WEAPONS but they may THROW ROCKS AND ATTACK USING FISTS

WHEN 45 mins have passed the riot may start using melee weapons when other 45 mins pass they may start using Molotov cocktail
    IF THE USCM START USING LETHAL AMMO RIOTS MAY START USING GUNS AND WILL GET GUN DROPS AND RESPAWNS (as Survivors NOT CLF)
    Detained WILL NOT GET RESPAWNS

RIOTERS mission is simple KICK THE MP/USCM THE HELL OFF

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why would the USCM be allowed to use lethals at any point? Why not exclude them from using lethals until the condition of rioters using lethals on officers/marines then they can be permitted to use lethal force? Seems back asswards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was thinking of something the Tiananmen Square protests and massacre

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you know that if you have wire, and break a window, you now have glass, metal rods, and wire.... and you can now make a spear?

Let me know if this round happens. I want to record the inevitable and quick decent into war crimes.
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.